Return of Supporters

There never has been a system that everyone would agree was fair to all. My personal opinion was the system in place when i bought my first sesaon ticket in the lare 70s. I became a 1st year season ticket holdet and when i renewed a 2nd year season ticket holder. Think after your 4th year you became a regular season ticket holder. When tickets for away games etc went on sale regulars got first pick then 4th years and so on. So once you had shown your loyalty you had a good chance of getting a ticket for away games. It was done on first come first served basis in all kinds of weather. Today it would probably have to be done by ballot but at least all regulars would have the same chance. This give the younger end of our fanbase something to aim for rather than a closed shop.

There never has been a system that everyone would agree was fair to all. My personal opinion was the system in place when i bought my first sesaon ticket in the lare 70s. I became a 1st year season ticket holdet and when i renewed a 2nd year season ticket holder. Think after your 4th year you became a regular season ticket holder. When tickets for away games etc went on sale regulars got first pick then 4th years and so on. So once you had shown your loyalty you had a good chance of getting a ticket for away games. It was done on first come first served basis in all kinds of weather. Today it would probably have to be done by ballot but at least all regulars would have the same chance. This give the younger end of our fanbase something to aim for rather than a closed shop.
You went through exactly same process as me and probably lots more on here, the stigma of having 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year holder stamped on your ticket book was lifted off mine the season we played spurs in cup final. :-)

I managed to get a mobile ticket this morning but my android phone is not compatible with the Google Pay App. It has been impossible to get through on the phones as usual. Does anyone on here know what the solution to this is? Someone said earlier there may be a print-at-home function but there is no mention of this on the confirmation email.
I was having the same predicament. Fortunately instead of going for my usual block in 211 I opted for 115 to be near my son. Sent him my confirmation email and he added my ticket to his Apple Pay wallet, so we will go in together. Do you know anybody in your block that you could do the same with?

Straight ballot, no complaints? Are you sure??
Well there would have been complaint's as many have paid the club loyalty tax but at least it would have been balanced amongst everyone. The club forget loyalties a two way street, I was thinking of dropping league cup scheme will do now without doubt as should we get to another final we can't give the tickets away and at 21k points I'll get one, should we win champions league final I'll have been so probably drop that scheme as well go to later interesting games. Club can fill empty seats with a ballot no doubt.

On reflection I’m not angry more disappointed.
Don’t claim to be the loyalist blue out there.
Had a season ticket as a teenager in the Kippax 1970’s. Then joined military so just a ticket as and when. Back to season ticket in the 90’s through to now.
Even left my refund money with the club last season.
But there are winners and losers in a lottery.

flip clean forgot they have 6 games worth of credit on my season card. Least that will make 21/22 payment a bit easier as I bought a house during lockdown haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.