Return of Supporters

To those who managed to get a ticket, enjoy seeing us lift that trophy and saying farewell to Serg.

SC holder, Citzencard or Library card holder. It doesn't fucking matter. It was great City went with an option that gave the maximum amount of possibility for anybody with any kind of history or financial background to get their hands on a ticket.

It's been a fucking rough 18 months and if you were lucky enough to get one, you bloody well deserve it.

And for the record I have 20250 points. I've been lucky enough to see us win multiple things live. If its somebodies first time, seeing us lift that trophy. Fair fucks to you

To those who managed to get a ticket, enjoy seeing us lift that trophy and saying farewell to Serg.

SC holder, Citzencard or Library card holder. It doesn't fucking matter. It was great City went with an option that gave the maximum amount of possibility for anybody with any kind of history or financial background to get their hands on a ticket.

It's been a fucking rough 18 months and if you were lucky enough to get one, you bloody well deserve it.

And for the record I have 20250 points. I've been lucky enough to see us win multiple things live. If its somebodies first time, seeing us lift that trophy. Fair fucks to you
This all day long \0/\0/\0/\0/\0/\0/\0/\0/

Thanks. Do you know how to get to the Stadium Etihad from The Manchester Airport?

:)

All that talk of regular/4/3/2/1 year season tickets reminded me that my poor mum probably spent a large percentage of her life queuing outside Maine Road for my away tickets because I was at school/university/moved miles away.

She says now that she enjoyed it because she always had a flask and had a laugh with the same faces - but don’t remember her being quite so happy about it at the time

It took me 3 hours to get mine and the lads wouldn’t let me do it on the iPhone so went on the laptop when I got hone from work and was done in 2 mins
At last, finally managed to do it, whether they fixed something after e- mails and Twitter contact not sure, but don’t think I did anything I hadnt tried. Then payment was an issue, with error messages. Anyway tickets on my phone now, I can relax with a glass of wine this evening.

All that talk of regular/4/3/2/1 year season tickets reminded me that my poor mum probably spent a large percentage of her life queuing outside Maine Road for my away tickets because I was at school/university/moved miles away.

She says now that she enjoyed it because she always had a flask and had a laugh with the same faces - but don’t remember her being quite so happy about it at the time
yer mam brung you up proper,bless her.

At last, finally managed to do it, whether they fixed something after e- mails and Twitter contact not sure, but don’t think I did anything I hadnt tried. Then payment was an issue, with error messages. Anyway tickets on my phone now, I can relax with a glass of wine this evening.

Nice one. My ticket is sitting in that bloody Google pay thing I had to download. You can see it and it's fine, I'm just worried in case it doesn't work at the turnstile as I can't find that bloody fn thing I have to turn on. Obviously I never worried about it before as I've never needed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.