Return of Supporters

When you give up a season card, for whatever reason, you know you are giving up the chance to go to games. If you buy a citizens membership rather than a season ticket, you know you are not getting a guarantee of a ticket -a seasoncard gives you guarantee of getting in to every game.

This year is exceptional we all get that, but for City to override the above and put every one in the same pot, whilst also saying some are more loyal than others, so can be in their own pot with a guaranteed ticket, is where its all gone wrong. It should have been season ticket holders first, no points, just all of us in a pot. I don't think many would have moaned at that. You had a choice to buy a season ticket, for any number of reasons you decided against it, that might sound callous given some of the reasons people don't buy, but others will have made the decision to buy one and maybe give up other things instead.

Any tickets not taken should then have gone to citizens members, just like it is for every other game that has ever been played at the stadium. Why for the carabao cup did you have to be on the carabao cup scheme?? We are all assuming that Champions League will be champions league scheme first, why does that have to be the case when they have just changed the rules for a home game?
Agreed, should have been season tickets only.
it was a league game, Seasoncard holders commit money for the whole season to attend a league game.
citizen card holders commit to the annual fee but might only go to games that are not in the league.

You don’t get points for away games
I thought you did to be honest I’ve never checked I go to between 5/10 a season depending if I can get a ticket but usually get them of other supporters or less favourable games
I’ve never checked my points to see where they come from I have in the region of 16k on all schemes
That would be a way of selling the hard to fill midweek games offer more points
Everyone wants a ticket for a big game ie Utd therefore no pints give 50 fo Exeter away on Weds
Who knows no system is perfect unfortunately and somebody will always be aggrieved
I will probably spend more than most of the so called loyal fans for the Champs Final as I’m not booking a flight etc until I have a ticket in hand
The people with lots can book early I expect by the time the tickets fall to 16k in the scheme flights will be £800

Was a bit of a faff and ended up taking “best available” but that’s a first world problem I know. Way up in 303 instead of anywhere near our season tickets but not complaining in the slightest.

I’ll update on the availability of chips through the day

There is defo a print at home option. I asked the supporter services on Twitter the other day. They said to contact them before the game if they are required.

Also, from the website on the Ballot frequently asked questions..

“ We appreciate digital tickets may not be for everyone so Print@Home will remain an option. We understand that not everyone may have access to a printer but we would ask that you seek assistance from a friend or family member, whilst ensuring you adhere to the guidelines, as we will not be issuing paper tickets or access cards for the 20/21 season “
That's interesting no physical season cards next season then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.