Return of Supporters

Simple. Loyalty points. I’ve got 19k and not missed a single home game in 27 years. I used to do all sways but chose family over that. No beef whatsoever with those con more points who’ve continued to do home and away. But we’ve a so called rep who said we shouldn’t have rewarded loyalty. Hence people on 12, 8, 0 points getting tickets. Fucking horse shit
Not the 1st time the job of the everyday fans Rep has been questioned and won’t be the last until an everydays fan is interested in doing the job, but most everyday fan won’t want the hassle coz hey we are just everyday fans .
I don’t think he speaks for me or fans like me , the ones that are not in supporters clubs and like to go under there own steam. It’s like having a extra Rep for supporters clubs or oap on the panel . Sadly this will be the case until someone with the time and inclination steps forward to speak for the everyday fan .

Last edited:
Has anyone got their confirmation e-mail but the ticket won’t download?
It’s more like a screen shot I’ve got no link behind it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.