Return of Supporters

Has anyone got their confirmation e-mail but the ticket won’t download?
It’s more like a screen shot I’ve got no link behind it ?
Yep, spent 3 hours today in a queue for supporter services, because I am too old or too poor to have the most up to date I-phone, no resolution, somebody will call me on Wednesday. absolute shambles.

Yep, spent 3 hours today in a queue for supporter services, because I am too old or too poor to have the most up to date I-phone, no resolution, somebody will call me on Wednesday. absolute shambles.
You don't need a top of the range iPhone or Android phone. I will be using an old iPhone 6S that has been lying around in our house. Can you get someone in your family or friends to put it on their phone and then lend it to you for the game.

It's bollocks but not insurmountable.

A slightly uncomfortable point, but an important one:

Hopefully all of our fans will be respectful of our players and not boo when they take the knee like some fans did at Wembley today.

Regardless of your personal views on it (although how anyone can be offended by it still bemuses me), it's something they've come together as a team and chosen to do all season long, in every game, and it should be respected.

I'd be amazed if teams continued to take the knee next season anyway, although if players started hearing fans boo them they would probably carry on.

It seems amazing to have to ask fans not to boo their players the week before a Champions League final, but it didn't stop Chelsea fans.

Does anyone know why it was limited to 10,000 when they allowed Wembley to be one quarter full? Using that precedent they should have allowed 13,500.

You don't need a top of the range iPhone or Android phone. I will be using an old iPhone 6S that has been lying around in our house. Can you get someone in your family or friends to put it on their phone and then lend it to you for the game.

It's bollocks but not insurmountable.
My son in law tonight suggested the same thing. But truth be told I honestly don’t understand it. I am nearly 60, I have an I- phone 5S and apparently that isn’t good enough. So ad it stands I have paid for my ticket, I won’t be going and there will be 9999 fans in the ground. It is age discrimination and socio economic discrimination.

Does anyone know why it was limited to 10,000 when they allowed Wembley to be one quarter full? Using that precedent they should have allowed 13,500.
the FAC cup is a stricter pilot exempt from the 10k limit. No tests needed for the city gam or any in the PL.

My son in law tonight suggested the same thing. But truth be told I honestly don’t understand it. I am nearly 60, I have an I- phone 5S and apparently that isn’t good enough. So ad it stands I have paid for my ticket, I won’t be going and there will be 9999 fans in the ground. It is age discrimination and socio economic discrimination.
Don't give up. I'm 67 next month and I reset the 6S, installed Apple Pay and got my ticket on it. Unfortunately 5S doesn't support Apple Pay.

Get your son in law to set it up and borrow his phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.