Return of Supporters

Correct. Prior to 2012 I could get tickets for any game (including the Liverpool game) bar the one at Old Trafford and I only got my current season ticket in 2003. The first FA Cup game under Mancini was as Boro, on a Saturday afternoon and I doubt we sold more than a third of our tickets, probably less.
Boro was snow affected, I was stuck an bypass on a hill for 1 hr behind posh backwheel drives and BMWs which could not drive in the snow.

Gave and wasted £48 for two tickets, Police advising not to to travel.

Correct. Prior to 2012 I could get tickets for any game (including the Liverpool game) bar the one at Old Trafford and I only got my current season ticket in 2003. The first FA Cup game under Mancini was as Boro, on a Saturday afternoon and I doubt we sold more than a third of our tickets, probably less.
Cold that day !!!

Firstly, the younger supporters can go to 9 or 10 games a season which make open sale, and there’s a proportion of tickets reserved specifically for 18-21 year olds regardless of points. Oh and as pointed out to you before there are no tickets allocated anymore for away games.
Don’t remember this clamour even for the Carabao Cup final the other week. If it wasn‘t for those same people there’d have been no fucker at Wembley at all
Young doesn’t necessarily mean 18 to 21, I’m talkin 22 to 28 maybe. How are they ever going to catch up and have a fair crack.

Young doesn’t necessarily mean 18 to 21, I’m talkin 22 to 28 maybe. How are they ever going to catch up and have a fair crack.
Thats why I think a rolling 5 or 10 year loyalty point system where points for away games is reinstated would be fairest for everyone.

Boro was snow affected, I was stuck an bypass on a hill for 1 hr behind posh backwheel drives and BMWs which could not drive in the snow.

Gave and wasted £48 for two tickets, Police advising not to to travel.
Fucking awful trip. I drove but I don't remember going over the M62 as I think there was a car on fire and that was where most of the problems were. They did a great roast beef barm at the Riverside though.

There were not many youngsters when we were taking 2k to North West aways with 1000 empty seats for a Sat 3pm.

Obviously there were some and they are older now. Youngsters could go in on parent's loyalty points up to 18 and build up their own.

The problem is there are less and less tickets allocated to loyalty points, that is what caused the problem, if it was closer to 80/90% like in 2006 anyone would have a decent chance going to 6 or 7 aways a season an building up from there. The problem for the new fans is that it won't be the biggest games.

Liverpool away didn't always sell out under Pearce and Keegan, restricted view tickets still on sale on the day of the game.
Anfield restricted view ha ha. Get a better view opening my neighbours letterbox to try and watch their TV.

Anfield restricted view ha ha. Get a better view opening my neighbours letterbox to try and watch their TV.
Back row Dell upper tier was worse, you had to stand up, but duck and swing around to pillar to see the goal mouth on the left.

Gibbons would be okay.

The thread is called 'Return of Supporters', not 'Ballot FAQs'

Didn't think it merited it's own seperate thread. If it shouldn't be here, happy for Mods to delete.
The thread is called “Return of Supporters” not “Should teams take the knee “ so, as pointed out, fuck all to do with fans returning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.