Return of Supporters

24k is nowhere near the maximum. I'm on 24,950 and while I've only missed a handful of home games in 30 years I'm a fair way short of the maximum number of away games as I miss 2 or 3 most seasons plus several European aways.
Which is what I said.

We live in imperfect times and we had an imperfect solution. First world problems, lads and lasses. Literally millions of people are much worse off than you tonight. They would dream to have so little, so trivial to get wound up about
Great words.

It might be useful for people attending on Sunday to have a checklist of what you need as maybe some haven't watched the video in the confirmation email.

Complete questionnaire 72 hours or less before the match
Ticket in Google Pay or Apple Pay wallet or paper ticket
Photo ID
NHS Track and Trace app on phone
Mask

The one that could catch people out is photo ID.

Depends on who's checking the photo ID. If it's Showsec doing the checks then nobody will be caught out !

I can’t lie, I’m still livid about the fact cityzen card holders were able to enter the ballot alongside season card holders with an equal chance of being successful.

Total Bullshit.
Why equal chance?
the 22k points allowance was taken from the Cityzens allocation, not the season card allocation.

I would estimate the max points are around 28000 +
I’ve got over 25000 and was offered superbia for the first two seasons before they realised it was a shit idea and the 20 or so that joined are prob still on it now minus 2 or 3
It was on offer to the top 1000 highest point holders (I believe) my invite no was around no.640 so if you were offered it prob gives you an indication where you are in the pecking order. I’ve prob missed about 15-20 in the last 10 years since the sup/plat/gold era
An average of around 2 per season usually due to being on holiday. It’s very rare I just can’t be arse as it becomes a bit of an addiction doing places like Swansea on a Wed night and lost count of the number of Sunderland trips on a Tuesday or Wednesday I’m self employed so I decide when I work
My lad is 17 who I have taken home and away including being high jacked from school on several weekday afternoons with varied excuses has 19500 he’s had a season ticket since he was three (he claims he was there when we were shit) and I started him taking everywhere when he was about 10. Used to save us all a few quid with the railcard too. Now it will cost me !!! Funding his Porto trip
Anyway that’s my story

Let's just be clear. Are you disputing the figures? I can't tell from your posts.
Yes I was but after a few answers I decided to check what has happened, and this is what I have found with my own account which is disturbing for myself.

In 2002, we were given 1,500 points, after having a season ticket for 28 years, this was the start of the loyalty points.

From 2003 to 20011, we obtained 1,780 points for having a season ticket, so after the first 10 years on the loyalty points system the maximum without going to away games was 3,200 points ? including cup schemes.

From 2012 to 2020, you get 380 points for a Platinum season ticket, and 600 points for all 3 cup schemes, 980 points per year, so over the last 9 years the maximum without away games is 8,820 points.

So in total an Older fan got 1,500 at the start, then a further 3,200 in the following 10 years up to 2011, and then 8,820, in the last 10 years.

So for me personally and anyone who has been a season ticket holder for a long time the system has worked against them as the points gained today are far greater than what we got at the start of the points system, which is not right in my opinion, 3,200 points in the first 10 years, forgetting the previous 28 years for me personally, then 8,820 points in the last 9 years ?, today you are getting 2.75 times the amount of points ?.

I had no idea, that's why I thought it was impossible to gain the points in such a short time ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.