Return of Supporters

You’ve just given me a near heart attack. How are you getting £150/£200k. Not saying you’re wrong but hoping it’s less than this as I’ve got 22,200 points and wouldn’t have thought it’s as much as that. Probably better not to think about it.
Do you agree it is impossible to get to 10,000 points in 8 years only attending home games and one away game.

They count from 1998 with his season ticket so 23 years do.

If someone goes to 19 games and someone else 50/60 games in the same season, they the latter deserves more points and priority.

I agree but the platinum skews it a bit. I don’t agree with that bit. I was a bit disappointed with the clubs lack of email on Friday but other than that it’s luck of the draw and I was unlucky.

Do you agree it is impossible to get to 10,000 points in 8 years only attending home games and one away game.
I don’t check points from one season to the next so I’m not sure but it sounds wrong. I’ve not been able to get a Bournemouth ticket since Kevin Horlock walked aggressively but other than that I’m good. I don’t go to every away and don’t buy to sell on but if a mate wants one and I’m not going it’s win win.

It might be useful for people attending on Sunday to have a checklist of what you need as maybe some haven't watched the video in the confirmation email.

Complete questionnaire 72 hours or less before the match
Ticket in Google Pay or Apple Pay wallet or paper ticket
Photo ID
NHS Track and Trace app on phone
Mask

The one that could catch people out is photo ID.

It might be useful for people attending on Sunday to have a checklist of what you need as maybe some haven't watched the video in the confirmation email.

Complete questionnaire 72 hours or less before the match
Ticket in Google Pay or Apple Pay wallet or paper ticket
Photo ID
NHS Track and Trace app on phone
Mask

The one that could catch people out is photo ID.
Track and Trace App on phone can’t be compulsory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.