Return of Supporters

I think you’re vastly underestimating the maximum points. There are quite a few with over 28,000 points.
Possibly I don't know, what i am saying you don't get 1190 points per season for buying a Platinum season ticket, because someone who had done this over the last 19 years would have 24,000 points, including the 1500points given at the start ?

I think you’re vastly underestimating the maximum points. There are quite a few with over 28,000 points.
Yep , and 24k doesn't get you to Bournemouth away. Which shows how few tickets go to points that game.

Possibly I don't know, what i am saying you don't get 1190 points per season for buying a Platinum season ticket, because someone who had done this over the last 19 years would have 24,000 points, including the 1500points given at the start ?
Platinum started in 2011/12 to cash in on the FA cup win and SC holders who didn't get a ticket for the final.

For platinum you get 380 points for renewing, 600 points if you join the cup schemes so there’s 980 points before you’ve gone to a single game.

I estimate I averaged around 2000 points a season since platinum was introduced (with a few decent cup runs) until recent seasons when away points were stopped.

For platinum you get 380 points for renewing, 600 points if you join the cup schemes so there’s 980 points before you’ve gone to a single game.

I estimate I averaged around 2000 points a season since platinum was introduced (with a few decent cup runs) until recent seasons when away points were stopped.
Thanks for this information.

I don't think that's correct, I was in from the beginning got 1500points, then had a season ticket every year, I have attended every game at home, and been to away games and Europe on many occasions, apart from the last 5 years when I haven't done as many away, so off you calculation without Europe or going away I would have, 1190 x 19= 22,610 points ?, then plus Europe and have more points than anyone else ?, I have 17,800 ???

That cannot be correct ?.

The figures are not correct.

The figures quoted cannot be correct.
Let's just be clear. Are you disputing the figures? I can't tell from your posts.

The loyalty points system seems to have lost it’s way.

I can understand the frustration of youngsters wanting to get on the ladder and finding it difficult

Initially only 10 points were awarded for away games. Then it became 20 if you signed up for platinum and then 40, before no points were awarded for away games due, I believe, because people were buying tickets just for the points.

Even though it is not in my interest, but, I would suggest, that a revolving 5 year process is introduced with 50 points awarded for each match, home or away, thereby weighting the points in favour of current attendance.

Also, home season tickets should only reward supporters with points if they’ve actually attended, ie swiped their card.

If you’ve got a high number of points you will still be ahead of the rest only if you keep attending. If not other City fans can quickly catch up..

I don’t want to see a return of this ballot ever again.
I don’t want to see a return of this ballot ever again.......especially if I’m unsuccessful

The Supporters who have the maximum points of 24,000 approx, have been on the Points system from the start 19 years, and those guys have been to every single game home and away, ???????

Yep , and 24k doesn't get you to Bournemouth away. Which shows how few tickets go to points that game.
24k is nowhere near the maximum. I'm on 24,950 and while I've only missed a handful of home games in 30 years I'm a fair way short of the maximum number of away games as I miss 2 or 3 most seasons plus several European aways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.