Return of Supporters

I've just received an email saying that Cityzens Official Memberships is now available! (Their exclamation mark not mine) So do I join that or wait for my Seasoncard renewal to come through, which I thought might have been first?

I'm puzzled.
Anyway on another note, I've filled in my Health questionnaire, printed out my print at home ticket, put two photo IDs in my phone wallet thingy with my old biddy's pass for the tram. Did I forget anything? I am now sitting here patiently waiting for 13.30 on Saturday to leave for the tram. My entry time to the stadium is 14.30-15.00

*whispers* am I going doolally in my young age? ;-) Will someone brew up for me as I sit here?
Now come on girl....Sunday.:-)

Same happened to me, rang them up. On hold for an hour, they were unaware of this issue. I got told that they will send further emails out to people whose questionnaire’s they haven’t received. They were unable to tell me if they had received my questionnaire. Hope this helps.
Yes same for me. Did mine then my lads would not allow me to do it, said done already.

Thanks for the info, really useful.I sent a note to Supporter Services.

Now come on girl....Sunday.:-)
Whoops, I'm getting mixed up with my two 'parties' this weekend. My family are having a get together for my birthday at 15.00 on Saturday! Thanks for putting me straight as I would have been sitting here and missed my cake!! :-) :-) Or, as is more probable be sitting on a tram heading for the Etihad!! :-)

DUH!

Same happened to me, rang them up. On hold for an hour, they were unaware of this issue. I got told that they will send further emails out to people whose questionnaire’s they haven’t received. They were unable to tell me if they had received my questionnaire. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that. I couldn't be arsed to hold that long!

Before you leave for the stadium, don’t forget;
  • Match ticket - charge your phone if you have a mobile ticket, or print your ticket prior to leaving
  • Photo ID – if you are over 16, including personal assistants for disabled supporters
  • Face covering – supporters over 11, unless exempt; the latest UK Government guidelines are available here.
  • No bags - unless essential, and only A5 in size will be allowed
  • NHS COVID-19 App – download before you arrive to enable you to scan on-site QR codes
A short video explaining what you can expect on matchday at the Etihad Stadium is available at www.mancity.com/matchinfo.

We look forward to seeing you at the stadium.

Kind regards,
Manchester City

Before you leave for the stadium, don’t forget;
  • Match ticket - charge your phone if you have a mobile ticket, or print your ticket prior to leaving
  • Photo ID – if you are over 16, including personal assistants for disabled supporters
  • Face covering – supporters over 11, unless exempt; the latest UK Government guidelines are available here.
  • No bags - unless essential, and only A5 in size will be allowed
  • NHS COVID-19 App – download before you arrive to enable you to scan on-site QR codes
A short video explaining what you can expect on matchday at the Etihad Stadium is available at www.mancity.com/matchinfo.

We look forward to seeing you at the stadium.

Kind regards,
Manchester City

And don't forget your lucky pants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.