Return of Supporters

Just done my questionnaire, pretty easy just a few boxes to tick.

On the subject of photo id YES it says you have to take some. It doesn't specify what they will accept but passport or driving licence are the main ones I can think of. If somebody hasn't got either I'd advise contacting the club instead of asking here as we haven't got a scooby do either. Maybe a rail pass or similar? I once had a problem when somewhere wanted two forms of photo ID. I had my passport but being a non driver no other. They accepted my credit card as further proof in the end

Filled out my health questionnaire.... no problem. Then went to fill out my 15yo lads and it claims I've already done it. Not had a confirmation email for either yet. Sigh.
Same happened to me, rang them up. On hold for an hour, they were unaware of this issue. I got told that they will send further emails out to people whose questionnaire’s they haven’t received. They were unable to tell me if they had received my questionnaire. Hope this helps.

Just done my questionnaire, pretty easy just a few boxes to tick.

On the subject of photo id YES it says you have to take some. It doesn't specify what they will accept but passport or driving licence are the main ones I can think of. If somebody hasn't got either I'd advise contacting the club instead of asking here as we haven't got a scooby do either. Maybe a rail pass or similar? I once had a problem when somewhere wanted two forms of photo ID. I had my passport but being a non driver no other. They accepted my credit card as further proof in the end

Yes, as someone who has no driving license or passport, i'd been in this mess all season worrying, so a month ago i sorted out getting the officially accepted gov ID of https://www.citizencard.com/

Had to get my dentist to be my online referee to prove i was who i say (as i have never had photo ID!), but i have it now, so can use it for any future city matches.

Yes, as someone who has no driving license or passport, i'd been in this mess all season worrying, so a month ago i sorted out getting the officially accepted gov ID of https://www.citizencard.com/

Had to get my dentist to be my online referee to prove i was who i say (as i have never had photo ID!), but i have it now, so can use it for any future city matches.

Yes it's mad really. In today's society we must be on databases everywhere and it should be easy to check somebody is who they say by asking a few questions. The real conmen/scammers will be able to provide two photo IDs anyway, the honest person struggling to do so should be proof they are who they say

I've just received an email saying that Cityzens Official Memberships is now available! (Their exclamation mark not mine) So do I join that or wait for my Seasoncard renewal to come through, which I thought might have been first?

I'm puzzled.
Anyway on another note, I've filled in my Health questionnaire, printed out my print at home ticket, put two photo IDs in my phone wallet thingy with my old biddy's pass for the tram. Did I forget anything? I am now sitting here patiently waiting for 13.30 on Saturday to leave for the tram. My entry time to the stadium is 14.30-15.00

*whispers* am I going doolally in my young age? ;-) Will someone brew up for me as I sit here?

I've just received an email saying that Cityzens Official Memberships is now available! (Their exclamation mark not mine) So do I join that or wait for my Seasoncard renewal to come through, which I thought might have been first?

I'm puzzled.
Anyway on another note, I've filled in my Health questionnaire, printed out my print at home ticket, put two photo IDs in my phone wallet thingy with my old biddy's pass for the tram. Did I forget anything? I am now sitting here patiently waiting for 13.30 on Saturday to leave for the tram. My entry time to the stadium is 14.30-15.00

*whispers* am I going doolally in my young age? ;-) Will someone brew up for me as I sit here?
You might be a little early :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.