Return of Supporters

The number of people catching this Covid19 virus would have to drop considerably before there is any chance of supporters being allowed back into stadiums. This is not going to happen, as long as people continue to break the rules.

The sooner everybody keeps to the rules the better for everybody. If everybody had followed these rules for the Covid19. The fans would have been back into the stadiums long ago

The number of people catching this Covid19 virus would have to drop considerably before there is any chance of supporters being allowed back into stadiums. This is not going to happen, as long as people continue to break the rules.

The sooner everybody keeps to the rules the better for everybody. If everybody had followed these rules for the Covid19. The fans would have been back into the stadiums long ago
it only takes 1 person to start it all again, maybe once everyone has had it we can go back to normal, unless the second time is worse.

it will be interesting to see how many more cases occur at Accy after virtually everyone has had it.

Back in May I said March/April if we are lucky. I certainly can’t see us getting in any sooner than that and possibly even later

What I do find annoying is that it’s ok for 600 FC Scum of Manchester goons to be allowed in to a poxy little stadium including having 50 away fans and yet in a a stadium the size of ours, we can’t have one! Not had one email from the club recently so they clearly aren’t planning for a return anytime soon.

The more people that will not listen to the advice from the government. The longer it will be to get under control. The other day I was surprised that a mother was arguing with her daughter about that she should be wearing a mask. When the daughter round to get mother and said "mummy and where is your mask. Why aren't you wearing your mask.

The mum went bright red. Promptly bought a box of masks and put one on. There are still at least 30 a week that I see not wearing a mask or a shield when I do my weekly shop. This is why the R rate keeps going up. If this carries on like this there will be another national lockdown. Near enough to end by Christmas.

other

Be interesting how many go back after all this.

Going is a habit and certainly one that has been broken.

With a young family I’m leaning more towards going some home games as opposed to all home games.

Love it, but part of it not dominating your wk end, plus SKY/ BT - VAR the Big Picture/ Euro League.

Not sure I’ll be the loyal consumer I once was TBH.

Be interesting how many go back after all this.

Going is a habit and certainly one that has been broken.

With a young family I’m leaning more towards going some home games as opposed to all home games.

Love it, but part of it not dominating your wk end, plus SKY/ BT - VAR the Big Picture/ Euro League.

Not sure I’ll be the loyal consumer I once was TBH.
Think I am in this boat.

if we was allowed back on Saturday we would struggle to sell out

My mum & dad took ill 10 days ago, Tuesday morning my dad was taken into hospital with breathing difficulties 48 hours later he passed away

Anyone thinks returning back into football grounds is the right idea then think again

This disease is out there & none of us know whose next, please stay safe & look after your family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.