Return of Supporters

My mum & dad took ill 10 days ago, Tuesday morning my dad was taken into hospital with breathing difficulties 48 hours later he passed away

Anyone thinks returning back into football grounds is the right idea then think again

This disease is out there & none of us know whose next, please stay safe & look after your family
Jesus. I’m sorry for your loss mate. Hope you and yours stay strong

My mum & dad took ill 10 days ago, Tuesday morning my dad was taken into hospital with breathing difficulties 48 hours later he passed away

Anyone thinks returning back into football grounds is the right idea then think again

This disease is out there & none of us know whose next, please stay safe & look after your family
Sorry to hear that blue my condolences.

With an R rate of over 500 cases per 100,000. In Manchester ...
The R rate is currently 2.9 in London and ranges from below 1 to over 2 elsewhere.

You have cited the infection rate.

An R Rate of 1.6 suggest that one person will infect 1.6 others. Any R Rate of above 1 will suggest expansion of the numbers infected.

So very sorry for your loss. Hope your mum is better. It is indeed a horrible virus.

Sorry for your loss and I hope your mum makes a full recovery. Take care.

Condolences to you and your family LucahArchie10. RIP to your Dad. Take care, stay safe.

Really sorry to read this bud.

Stay strong for your Mum & my condolences of course.

The number of people catching this Covid19 virus would have to drop considerably before there is any chance of supporters being allowed back into stadiums. This is not going to happen, as long as people continue to break the rules.

The sooner everybody keeps to the rules the better for everybody. If everybody had followed these rules for the Covid19. The fans would have been back into the stadiums long ago

Your aware it's not just the minority of people breaking rules here that's causing this 2nd wave?

I am really sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.