Return of Supporters

RegMuffin

Some of this is covered in the Amnesty thread but deserves its own space because it's about who returns, when and how.

The club hasn't asked how many fans are happy to return so the ballot is fuzzy and no mention of points or supporters club allocation? Let alone Citizens and those who go game by game.

Great news for those happy to defer for a year but still raises more questions than answers?

Been going to games since 68 and a seasoncard holder for decades, but as someone in the COVID vulnerable category, I won't be bidding to go to games in the ballot for the foreseeable future. I'll review the situation in 21/22 hoping and praying that it'll be safe to return, but we'll have to wait and see. We have a second seasoncard that my sons share. Both seasoncards will be deferred. In these exceptional circumstances, this is a good and well thought out solution from our club.

Last edited:

Some of this is covered in the Amnesty thread but deserves its own space because it's about who returns, when and how.

The club hasn't asked how many fans are happy to return so the ballot is fuzzy and no mention of points or supporters club allocation? Let alone Citizens and those who go game by game.

Great news for those happy to defer for a year but still raises more questions than answers?
Jesus. All you do is fucking moan and try to create a mountain out of a molehill. Give it a rest pal.

The club sent out a survey a while back asking people whether they'd be happy to return. The problem is that no one understood back then, including the club, what the full impact of the current situation would be. Now it's clearer but there's still a lot of discussion and planning to be done.

Now, in the words of Tommy Muir, "do one" you attention seeking troll.

Think this is brilliant from the club, I've posted elsewhere that this would be the best way to operate this year and to my surprise that's what they've done, So many fans of other clubs are being asked to pay up front for their 2020/21 season ticket and then receive refunds every month they can't attend. The ballot with season ticket holders having a preference,moving forward will be interesting but what else can we do

Everyone will get something to moan about ... why they didn’t get preferential treatment in the ballot when someone much younger than them gets one ahead of them ... why do they have to pay £50-65 for game when on their season ticket price comes to £15-20 ... why this, why that ... why, why, why ... you all just wait!

In the club I trust. They are doing their best between all the parties involved; Supporter services, CMs, the hierarchy etc. It is an unprecedented situation, a unique time and they, like us, are feeling their way.
Yes in a way it’s like the blind leading the blind as they say but at least they are not just sitting back and doing nothing.
As I’ve said in another thread I’ve been involved in writing a risk assessment for a return to work. It took days and writes and rewrites and scrutiny by many. It covered 23 pages and that was just for a couple of hundred not for thousands like the club are having to deal with so I don’t envy them for one minute. As soon as you sort out one hazard another one pops up!
Well done everyone involved in this. Thank you. (Even though I probably won’t be applying for the ballot anyway) :-) ;-)

Seen a few people kick off about potential ballots on social media, but not convinced the demand will be as high as some think. I imagine a lot will take up the option of deferment and not want to return until things are back to normal.

Jesus. All you do is fucking moan and try to create a mountain out of a molehill. Give it a rest pal.

The club sent out a survey a while back asking people whether they'd be happy to return. The problem is that no one understood back then, including the club, what the full impact of the current situation would be. Now it's clearer but there's still a lot of discussion and planning to be done.

Now, in the words of Tommy Muir, "do one" you attention seeking troll.
I love Tommy Muir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.