Return of Supporters

I think that I'm probably finished with it now.
With the break i have not really missed going and with VAR and all the issues related to it then good riddance.
Just a little thought... think about Jesus goal on Saturday and you are in attendance you celebrate then have to wait 3 minutes to be let down again whilst the guy at home sat in his armchair knows everything that is going on..
I can say that my last 2 games watching City were Madrid away & Villa in the final.. So I will dine out on that.

I personally can't wait to get back to the stadium assuming all protective measures will be put in place. I'm just interested to see how City/clubs choose the fans who can go.

I've been a ST holder since the 01/02 season and no doubt there's people on here who've been going longer so not sure how it'll be done. I think I remember a raffle-based system being mentioned by City a while back.

I personally can't wait to get back to the stadium assuming all protective measures will be put in place. I'm just interested to see how City/clubs choose the fans who can go.

I've been a ST holder since the 01/02 season and no doubt there's people on here who've been going longer so not sure how it'll be done. I think I remember a raffle-based system being mentioned by City a while back.
Can’t wait to go back once things are back to normal, but not sure I’d be that arsed about going when there’s only 4000 fans in the stadium tbh. Would be a bit of an odd experience.

Can’t wait to go back once things are back to normal, but not sure I’d be that arsed about going when there’s only 4000 fans in the stadium tbh. Would be a bit of an odd experience.
If it’s 4000 singing it will be good but if they are all spread out and not singing, you may as well not bother

It's staggering that they are announcing this as it's sending exactly the wrong message to people. We're in a national lockdown, Christmas is coming up and they are worried that it will lead to more cases in January and the PM has been busy thinking of opening up stadiums?

Many people will use these type of announcement - and with the vaccine - to start mixing again and not taking notice of the lockdown.

I can't imagine that a few thousand people in a stadium would make it a particularly good event to be honest. You'd be celebrating a goal on your own and I'm assuming there would be no beers before/after and little food either. I did wonder whether it would make much financial sense to open a stadium for a few thousand people anyway.

If it's 4,000 I hope they play the match in the CFA stadium

sure they would need to social distance and spread people out? I would say this is a Maximum number for bigger stadia and could be much lower for smaller grounds.

If the etihad at 55k (35 ST holders?) can host 4k a game - there is a chance each ST holder could see at least 1 or 2 games live before the end of the season. The 4k could increase as the vaccine rolls out into 2021.

The fulham game could be difficult to arrange and dependent on the status of Greater Manchester but 13 (14) Home games left in the league not counting Cups or Europe. Also assuming no away games.

1 Saturday
Dec 5, 2020 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Fulham

2 Wednesday
Dec 16, 2020 8:00 PM
Manchester City - West Bromwich Albion

3 Saturday
Dec 26, 2020 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Newcastle United

4 Wednesday
Jan 13, 2021 8:00 PM
Manchester City - Brighton & Hove Albion FC

5 Saturday
Jan 16, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Crystal Palace

6 Saturday
Jan 30, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Sheffield United

7 Saturday
Feb 13, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Tottenham Hotspur

8 Saturday
Feb 27, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - West Ham United

9 Saturday
Mar 6, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Manchester United

10 Saturday
Mar 20, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Wolverhampton Wanderers

11 Saturday
Apr 10, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Leeds United

12 Saturday
Apr 24, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Southampton

13 Saturday
May 8, 2021 3:00 PM
Manchester City - Chelsea

14 Sunday
May 23, 2021 4:00 PM
Manchester City - Everton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.