Return of Supporters

I’m not gonna go to any city games this season, it’s just not right.

Having watched the Coronavirus briefing tonight it seems pretty clear to me that we won't see supporters back at the Etihad in any great number this season, if any at all. It seems that the best we can expect for a vaccine roll out is by Easter for the vulnerable group & NHS staff plus other front line workers. Mass vaccination is going to be further down the line. In addition of course Manchester has got to get itself out of Tier 3 which is going to be a long haul by the look of things.
Like many fellow Blues on here I resigned myself to writing off this season long ago. Now hoping that the Covid nightmare will be behind us by next summer so we can all get back to the stadium without restrictions.
Looking on the bright side, the way City have been performing this season it's been a good time to be prevented from going - watching on telly has been bad enough, but nowhere near as expensive !
We FOCs from CBL3 will only have to show our GP the tartan rug, the Fergy mints (humbugs to the uninitiated), a cup of Bovril, and we'll be rushed to the front of the vaccine queue by Christmas and our STs will arrive just in time for the first game of 2021. Get it sorted, Marwood!

As the crowd is often referred to as the 'twelfth man' exactly how fair would it be to play a team in Tier One when yer own team is in Tier Three. We at MCFC often have to beat eleven defenders, the Whistling Wankers, FlagWavingWannabes and a video system that would't get a computer programmer out of bed in the morning, and now it's expected to play teams that are able to have their fans in the stadium - we have won titles playing thirty odd games against fifteen, but against sixteen it might be even too much for God's Own.

As the crowd is often referred to as the 'twelfth man' exactly how fair would it be to play a team in Tier One when yer own team is in Tier Three. We at MCFC often have to beat eleven defenders, the Whistling Wankers, FlagWavingWannabes and a video system that would't get a computer programmer out of bed in the morning, and now it's expected to play teams that are able to have their fans in the stadium - we have won titles playing thirty odd games against fifteen, but against sixteen it might be even too much for God's Own.
It's a farce mate, but what do you expect from the greedy cvnts who brought us "PROJECT - LiVARpool can't be denied the title that's been engineered for them by PiGMOL and the multi-billionaire football club owners need more of your money so football must continue for the integrity of the sport despite a global pandemic"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.