Return of Supporters

If we win the title and we are allowed celebrate with our team, then God really is a city fan. Must really rub salt in the fanny's of those scouse lot.

Suspect it's going to be a ballot.
Unless the club changes tack majorly, it will be a ballot and will include both seasoncard holders and Cityzens members, in the same ratio that they'd be if the stadium was full. There's arguments you can advance for a number of different views but we think that's the fairest one. We (i.e. City Matters) would also like some weighting for points but that's not been agreed yet.

"Mabel; are you chopping onions in the scullery?"
What a night that was. I didn't want to go home. Also poignant because it was the last time I spoke to my dad on the way home from that game. He died 2 days later and I swear that match brought on the cardiac arrest that killed him.

If that one hadn't have seen him off, the QPR game certainly would have.

The argument that was being repeated on here late last year is that it wouldn't be fair unless all teams were allowed to do it. Seems to have dried up now the shoe is on the other foot, and the Fulham v Newcastle game on the last day could be extremely crucial.

Also the argument that one one cares who wins it this season, and that the season is meaningless, also no longer seems to be repeated now City are 10 points clear.

The argument that was being repeated on here late last year is that it wouldn't be fair unless all teams were allowed to do it. Seems to have dried up now the shoe is on the other foot, and the Fulham v Newcastle game on the last day could be extremely crucial.

Also the argument that one one cares who wins it this season, and that the season is meaningless, also no longer seems to be repeated now City are 10 points clear.
If England isn’t going into tiers all teams will be able to do it won’t they?

Football fans are hypocrites, who could have guessed that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.