Return of Supporters

I hope not, some people would have needed that money at the time, just because some could afford to leave it in shouldn't give them any priority.
I get that completely. Maybe a quota of spaces in a ballot then. Still no guarantee or queue jumping

The argument that was being repeated on here late last year is that it wouldn't be fair unless all teams were allowed to do it. Seems to have dried up now the shoe is on the other foot, and the Fulham v Newcastle game on the last day could be extremely crucial.

Also the argument that one one cares who wins it this season, and that the season is meaningless, also no longer seems to be repeated now City are 10 points clear.
I think this is a good point. The PL are reluctant to give anyone what might be deemed an unfair home advantage. We're so far from this point that it really doesn't need Sky Sports News getting all giddy and raising hopes of people.

Only 10 teams have home games.
There may be other games that week after the 17th so would probably be more than 10. Think it would be daft refusing all teams just because of how it falls with regards to the season finishing. That’s not comparable to some teams being allowed and some not in December.

I'm watching highlights of New Zealand v Australia in the cricket.
Looks like a packed 20,000 in no social distancing, no problems.
What on earth have they done so differently to us that puts them 3 months ahead of us?
I know the population and land mass etc is different but they look to have nailed it.
I'm staggered at what I'm seeing.

I'm watching highlights of New Zealand v Australia in the cricket.
Looks like a packed 20,000 in no social distancing, no problems.
What on earth have they done so differently to us that puts them 3 months ahead of us?
I know the population and land mass etc is different but they look to have nailed it.
I'm staggered at what I'm seeing.
Shut their borders from day 1 and locked down totally anywhere that had clusters.

Jeez and it's clearly worked.
Yep, we all should have done the same the second Italy started reporting cases and we'd have been out of lockdown months. Give citizens + residents 2 weeks to return with 2 weeks quarantine and tell everyone else to get fucked.

Yep, we all should have done the same the second Italy started reporting cases and we'd have been out of lockdown months. Give citizens + residents 2 weeks to return with 2 weeks quarantine and tell everyone else to get fucked.
Yes weve always been weeks behind.
Ridiculous

Shut their borders from day 1 and locked down totally anywhere that had clusters.
Evert time their is community transmission if its not linked to a known cluster the City or State is locked down again.

Short lockdowns until the cluster is isolated.

New Zealand and Australia have many advantages that the UK don't when it comes to pandemics.

The damage to the economy and the social impact on lives and livelihoods is significant but closing your borders to overseas travellers until you have you contact tracing and quarantine up to scratch is the deal breaker despite the many downsides in doing so.

if you want an example of how to do manage the risk with minimum damage to the economy look at Taiwan.

We in Oz have record government debt and deficit and many businesses have collapsed because of the harsh lockdowns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.