Return of Supporters

Totally agree. Fortunately I'm > 22k but it should have been done just like an away game.

Somebody on 21990 points has got the same chance as someone who's been going for 1 season

Doesn't seem fair
Why? They paid for a 2019/20 seasoncard and paid the same for that as someone sat next to them who has been going longer.

Perfectly fair that anyone who would have been at the game under normal circumstances has a chance to be at the Everton game. Why should someone who's a Cityzens member and maybe can't afford an season ticket, and has to scrimp together enough money to get to a couple of games a season be denied a chance? Or someone who lives down south and can't make midweek games, therefore it's not worth them getting a seasoncard?

What we did fight hard for was for higher points holders to be guaranteed a ticket if they wanted one and that's come at the expense of Cityzens Members.

I have to say that I find the "I'm alright Jack" attitude of a few on here quite distasteful sometimes. We Blues talk about ourselves as a family, who've been through a lot together. Yet some on here see themselves as the alpha males and entitled to grab all the food and let the weaker ones starve.

It's just one fucking game for god's sake and while we all want to be there, unfortunately we can't be. Hopefully everything will be back to normal next season.

Why? They paid for a 2019/20 seasoncard and paid the same for that as someone sat next to them who has been going longer.

Perfectly fair that anyone who would have been at the game under normal circumstances has a chance to be at the Everton game. Why should someone who's a Cityzens member and maybe can't afford an season ticket, and has to scrimp together enough money to get to a couple of games a season be denied a chance? Or someone who lives down south and can't make midweek games, therefore it's not worth them getting a seasoncard?

What we did fight hard for was for higher points holders to be guaranteed a ticket if they wanted one and that's come at the expense of Cityzens Members.

I have to say that I find the "I'm alright Jack" attitude of a few on here quite distasteful sometimes. We Blues talk about ourselves as a family, who've been through a lot together. Yet some on here see themselves as the alpha males and entitled to grab all the food and let the weaker ones starve.

It's just one fucking game for god's sake and while we all want to be there, unfortunately we can't be. Hopefully everything will be back to normal next season.
What price loyalty for someone who has built up points over several years? Screw that!
I bet you’ll be there though won’t you.

Pretty annoyed with the stance taken to be honest.
I have no issue with the "over 22k" get first dibs, although I have no idea how many of them there are.
I have 19k - but apparently I'll be treated the same as someone who signed up as a Citizen last season.
Only 1 home game - this should have been season ticket only I'm afraid
(That said I didn't do York away!!!)
So how do the younger fans get a ticket?
How will they ever catch up and get to the big games , whats in it for them ?

If there is one thing this will do, it will kill the Platinum thing stone dead. If you can't get priority at a time like this, when can you?

I'm not particularly happy about the way this has been done. I've been a season ticket holder for 42 years since I was 7 years old, but now I'm told that there is every chance I will lose out to a first year season ticker holder.

If this had been a Cup Final and we had 10,000 tickets, then it would be done on loyalty points. This should be no different. I appreciate why there was going to be a ballot when they thought it might be a 2,000 capacity for all league games, but this is a one-off and it should reward those who've paid the most into the club over the years.

Getting to support a football club shouldn't be about winning a tombola.

With respect PB, there’s no I’m alright Jack attitude from me. I’ll get a ticket cos I’ve got more than 22k points. I was sympathising with those who have got just less than 22k and will lose out to somebody with 1k

So loyalty points are being used for those above 22K points but not used for the rest of us. I wonder how many points the members of the influential group City Matters have.
I've got 12k so i'm in a ballot like everyone else. Just so you know, we fought hard to get an allocation of tickets for higher points holders. We agreed a specific number of tickets and the club decided the points level, based on that number. We thought it'd be higher than 22k,

It's none of your fucking business what points we all have but as far as I know there's one person with enough points. But what we did was agree the fairest method for the whole fan base with no self-interest whatsoever.

So go and fuck yourself you ignorant twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.