Return of Supporters

I still can't find out how many points I've got!! Where's purchase history gone?? Sorry, getting annoyed with myself now. It's so long since I needed to go on the site for information I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Why don't they have a search facility?
I still can't find out how many points I've got!! Where's purchase history gone?? Sorry, getting annoyed with myself now. It's so long since I needed to go on the site for information I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Why don't they have a search facility?
When you’re signed in on the tickets page if you click on the ’my account’ (top right next to your name) it should take you to your profile which shows ticket points in a couple of places.

I will be a little bit jealous of the supporters who are going to be let in but in the bigger picture it is a test event and it is another step towards normality, and it the fairest system possible.

Last edited:
I'm 1,595 in the queue. Get in!!

I do find the website bloody confusing though as you have a log in for the store AND a log in for tickets. Or is that just me who finds it all a tad confusing?!?
too be honest I don't think our ticketing bit is very clear at all, have always thought it's not very user friendly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.