Return of Supporters

Ive not been able to enter anything or given the option to click on ballots , fuck all
I waited fifteen minutes and there were more people in the queue than Rag fans worldwide. I get to my turn and it sez "Error . . . . . . . . .!" 'Kinell! Get it sorted, Marwood! No idea whether I've booked a ballot spot or not! Bloody annoying! I shall have another sniff later!

That's the one I got. Quarter hour wait for that page of death!

Aha, I spot the ballot button, and then stumble over the minute grey boxes lurking on opposite sides of the rubric! Jeez, there should be a separate page for the FOCs in CBL3 with BIG letters 'n little words!

Last edited:
When I clicked on My Account (top right next to your name) to find out how many loyalty points I have, a message comes up saying Ooops, site busy, try again later (or words to that effect). Other trying to do this may be getting the same message.

When you’re signed in on the tickets page if you click on the ’my account’ (top right next to your name) it should take you to your profile which shows ticket points in a couple of places.
Thanks SophieB, I did that and it just keeps taking me back to the queue for tickets!! I guess I'll just have to wait until the ballot is sorted. Thanks for your help though. I keep logging out of the queue and it just has the queue picture thing still there. I really have to come off the laptop and get some work done!
Thanks for your help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.