Return of Supporters

21800 points but missed out.

Let’s not kid ourselves, the ballots are here to stay. How else are the club going to recruit new ‘customers’ moving forward if they can’t give them a chance of attending the big games?

It is what it is, but as someone who has spent an unthinkable amount of money and time following my club all over the country and Europe, I am sat here tonight thinking how is loyalty being rewarded? Being denied the opportunity to attend next weekend and watch another historical moment in our club’s history, how is that rewarding loyalty?

I hope everyone who goes enjoys it. Never take these moments for granted.

Remember this. City Matters didn’t think loyalty should have been rewarded for this. This, the only game we will have had the chance to see in last 16 months.
Only game in 16 months? Pretty sure I saw us at Wembley nearly 3 weeks ago.
I'll be there against Everton as well.
I'm not sure how many have >22k but I'd have set the bar so at least 80% of tickets went on points. Perhaps they have.

Only game in 16 months? Pretty sure I saw us at Wembley nearly 3 weeks ago.
I'll be there against Everton as well.
I'm not sure how many have >22k but I'd have set the bar so at least 80% of tickets went on points. Perhaps they have.
Mea culpa, one game in 16 months.

The strange thing about all this ?
I could attend three games this season (actually I will) and could (could) lift a cup at all three games !!!!

Fucking shambles. Our “representatives “ thought it shouldn’t be loyalty based. Nor did the club. And, in this modern age, two fucks could not be given , to inform those of us that we’d missed the boat and that others, with no past loyalty, had got their briefs. Chapeau City Matters, you’ve done us proud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.