Return of Supporters

I'd agree on the majority of subjects but think this one has genuine reasons to be mindful of how gutted some long time blues are.
Give over, mate. How about the vast majority of "long time blues" who are gutted but aren't throwing their toys out of the pram and can take an obvious joke?

Christ. If that's what causes genuine offence these days, we really are fucked.

On reflection I’m not angry more disappointed.
Don’t claim to be the loyalist blue out there.
Had a season ticket as a teenager in the Kippax 1970’s. Then joined military so just a ticket as and when. Back to season ticket in the 90’s through to now.
Even left my refund money with the club last season.
But there are winners and losers in a lottery.

Looks like a typical city moment for me, snatching defeat from victory. Won the ballot but can't buy my tickets.:(

Interesting to see so many high points season card holders spewin for once. The sooner the points system is done away with and all loyal supporters young and old are on an even playing field in regular ballots the better. All season ticket holders should be in the mix for tickets for every match.
Yep fuck the Loyalty points and none of this online stuff either, lets get back to queuing outside the ticket office in pissing rain at 4 in the morning that'll sort us true fans out from the JCLs.

Most people missed out. Those with tickets will rejoice and tnose without demoan the process.

But what is blatantly obvious is just how disastrously the club have handed the comms. Clearly they had zero intention of communicating with those unsuccessful until the reaction on social media. Like with the ESL they are taken aback with the reaction.

There are some lovely and talented people at the club but the disconnect between them and fans is worrying and seemingly getting bigger by the week.

Fuck only knows what the CL final comms is going to look like.

None - maybe in corporate, but it states something like "food and drink available - no alcohol" on the FAQs
Yes there is alcohol in corporate, but don’t think the bar is open per say and no idea if the alcohol is limited to when you just have your meal

Three course plated dining
· Inclusive beer, house wine and soft drinks
· Half time and full-time refreshments

Bear in mind the email I received about the cup final say there would be no alcohol at Wembley but that ended up not being the case. So there could be a chance it is on sale.

Give over, mate. How about the vast majority of "long time blues" who are gutted but aren't throwing their toys out of the pram and can take an obvious joke?

Christ. If that's what causes genuine offence these days, we really are fucked.
Take it or leave it mate. You don't have to agree with my thinking.
It's not offence being caused that I'm arsed about, just don't think rubbing it into people's faces who are obviously pissed off helps even if it gets a few cheap laughs.
I wasn't in the ballot, had no intention of being there so not affected in any way shape or form. My comment was based solely on the reading of this thread and seeing how many have been left disappointed.

Yep fuck the Loyalty points and none of this online stuff either, lets get back to queuing outside the ticket office in pissing rain at 4 in the morning that'll sort us true fans out from the JCLs.
Nope, just ballots for all season ticket holders, pay on line if successful, simples. If Unsuccessful you can always revert to type and trot out the same tired old lines that “I was at Macclesfield” etc yawn . To be fair us oldies have more than been paid back for the “painful years”. This entitlement can’t go on for ever and isn’t fair on younger fans who haven’t necessarily had time to accumulate the same amount of points.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.