Return of Supporters

If your are going with someone else who has a comparable smartphone they can also download your ticket to their device as according to the City FAQ's you can store multiple tickets on the one device so basically we just need one guy with a smartphone who can download 10k tickets to his or her phone then we all meet them outside at 2.30 and they can scan us all in! What could be easier!!
Thanks for that advice. I would not think they would let you do that. Not in same part of ground maybe and for test and trace.. I have read FAQs.thought that could be done if they are in you're bubble.

Thanks for that advice. I would not think they would let you do that. Not in same part of ground maybe and for test and trace.. I have read FAQs.thought that could be done if they are in you're bubble.
Screenshot_20210516_082249_com.android.chrome.jpg
As long as someone you are going with has a smartphone and is in the Same entrance as you they can put your ticket onto their phone

My son in law tonight suggested the same thing. But truth be told I honestly don’t understand it. I am nearly 60, I have an I- phone 5S and apparently that isn’t good enough. So ad it stands I have paid for my ticket, I won’t be going and there will be 9999 fans in the ground. It is age discrimination and socio economic discrimination.
Age discrimination and socio economic discrimination? Posh words for a total fuck up by the club. If you buy additional tickets for home games you get them as print at home so the system is in place.
If City Matters hold any sway then this will not be the standard entry method when we're back to full grounds.

Probably the coldest I’ve ever been at a match it was freezing
I can think of a couple that were colder: Stoke away in the cup round about 76, and Arsenal a few days after we beat them at Wembley due to the beast from the east. But Boro was certainly perishing and one of our fans still turned up in shorts.

My son in law tonight suggested the same thing. But truth be told I honestly don’t understand it. I am nearly 60, I have an I- phone 5S and apparently that isn’t good enough. So ad it stands I have paid for my ticket, I won’t be going and there will be 9999 fans in the ground. It is age discrimination and socio economic discrimination.
Stop worrying fella,
I’ll be watching from Mary Ds or Townley, if you don’t get sorted I have a spare Android work phone ,
Put ticket on it, go in and enjoy the game and then return my phone after the game,
Jobs a gud n.

Over the moon fellow blues will be at the ground for the Everton and congrats to everyone who managed to get one!

I’m just disappointed I’ve had no email from the club to say I wasn’t successful :(

As a city fan
Go to the matches, home and away. It really is that simple. And, bar 4/5 games a season anyone can buy a ticket and rack up the points. Just like those on 22k have. Put in the hard yards and u get the points
For many years getting away tickets is not easy so your statement is just not correct - I have struggled to get tickets so I’d like to know how you have managed it- the system has not been entirely fair for sure - I travel all over to watch city and still my points levels don’t get me a cert ticket

I love it. It’s our trophy now. Cheap tickets, a relatively rare chance to see some of our young lads coming through, occasionally some new teams/unfamiliar opposition and, lest we forget, the last trophy we had won for 34 years with an iconic goal from our history. Plenty of Wembley tickets unlike the FA Cup, and usually a great day out. The fantastic quick-fire turnaround with two worldies v Sunderland and the drama of our stand in keepers emerging as heroes in dramatic penalty shoot-outs v liverpool and Chelsea are among my fondest memories of our last decade.
I fucking love that sweet sweet Carabao. I really hope we do five in a row and make history next season
I have loved the League Cup since 1970 and have attended virtually every match in it since then (home and away). For me it's a tournament for the fans not the corporates and the League Cup Final atmosphere is usually much better than the FA Cup Final. We always get more tickets and cheaper ones so our local fans get a chance to go.
In fact some of the most intense atmospheres I have ever been in have been League Cup matches especially the epic games with United and the semi finals at Anfield in 81 and the recent one. It's not a tournament for the plastics but that makes it better.

Age discrimination and socio economic discrimination? Posh words for a total fuck up by the club. If you buy additional tickets for home games you get them as print at home so the system is in place.
If City Matters hold any sway then this will not be the standard entry method when we're back to full grounds.
After my 3 hour wait to speak to supporter services yesterday i was told this will be the method going forward, no print at home option. I pointed out that older and less affluent fans do not all have the most up to date phones, and it is potentially excluding them. Sympathy, but no resolution.

As a city fan

For many years getting away tickets is not easy so your statement is just not correct - I have struggled to get tickets so I’d like to know how you have managed it- the system has not been entirely fair for sure - I travel all over to watch city and still my points levels don’t get me a cert ticket
It might not get you a cert ticket especially for the ‘big’ games but there are 9 or 10 games every season which make open sale or any season card holder. Even the Carabao Cup with only 2000 tickets got down to any season card holder (postcode lottery aside)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.