Return of Supporters

Is anyone having issues with downloading the tkt to Google Pay? I'm using a Samsung S9 and NFC is on. Getting a msg saying cannot download to this device! S9 is hardly ancient. Any suggestions please?
I also have a very similar issue on my Samsung 5.1.1, today got in contact with city customer services on the message board and have been told that print at home tickets from Wednesday will be available. So I will contact City on Wednesday.

Could this be people who had not had an email but were actually successful?
More than likely
I only got 3 emails for 4 tickets
And the tickets for the three I have still won’t download
Another ticket office master class
I’m sure we’ll get sorted

Is anyone having issues with downloading the tkt to Google Pay? I'm using a Samsung S9 and NFC is on. Getting a msg saying cannot download to this device! S9 is hardly ancient. Any suggestions please?
My lad had this problem and he solved it by forwarding the email confirmation to his gmail account and clicking on the link there. He had the same error as you initially when trying from his virgin email account

Make sure you click on it from your gmail inbox otherwise you get that error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.