Return of Supporters

Same boat mate. Incompatible phone, have spent hour after hour in queues, no sensible response. Promised return calls that never come, absolute fucking disgrace.
Yeah back in phone queue 125, but this is the last time after spending all week on this. They can refund my ticket as this is just an absolute disgrace. Those answering the phone have no ability to resolve anything, they have little knowledge of the process. Lots of friends in the same boat, going to be a fair few not able to attend.

Yeah back in phone queue 125, but this is the last time after spending all week on this. They can refund my ticket as this is just an absolute disgrace. Those answering the phone have no ability to resolve anything, they have little knowledge of the process. Lots of friends in the same boat, going to be a fair few not able to attend.

It was inevitable this shit would happen. No fan's at football for 14 months ( barring the league cup final) so what fuckwit decided this would be a great idea to spring a brand new digital ticketing system on the fan base?

Aside from all the covid shit we have to adhere to let's hit them with a ticketing system they've never used before. One where lots of people's phones aren't compatible, they have to download more software to their phones to use it and many of the fanbase are over 60 and may struggle with it.

On top of that, when it looks like these problems are occuring, let's drag our feet issuing print at home tickets, then when we do many don't work. Let's also fudge this until it reaches a critical level two days before the game and in a panic the fans affected are trying to get through to a ticket office now coping with issuing champions league tickets.

City.......a world leader in everything bar the ticket office.

Tickets downloaded and questionnaire filled in but now I note the NHS track and trace requirement.

Not sure if this has already been asked but my iPhone is an older version and I can't download the track and trace app.

I've messaged customer services but does anyone know if this will cause me hassle trying to enter the stadium?

Tickets downloaded and questionnaire filled in but now I note the NHS track and trace requirement.

Not sure if this has already been asked but my iPhone is an older version and I can't download the track and trace app.

I've messaged customer services but does anyone know if this will cause me hassle trying to enter the stadium?
I think you will be able to fill in a piece of paper at the ground. This is what pubs see to be doing. Loads of people don’t have the NHS ap.

Finally sorted both mine and my lad's questionnaire and had confirmation back on both. Reading the latest club email I don't think the NHS 'Track & Trace' App is compulsory. It sounds like if you download it you will have plenty of opportunities to scan it. If you don't, you don't.

These questionnaires are confusing me...

I had two emails, one for me one for my 11 year old. Clicked on the link in mine, completed it. Clicked on the link in my son’s to be told it’s already completed. Then got an email for my son thanking him for completing his questionnaire, which I hadn’t done.

Then this morning an email to me urgently telling me to fill in the questionnaire...which I do for the second time. Followed by another email thanking my son for filling his in.

I’m already waiting for Supporter Services to come back as the NHS track and trace app needs an English or Welsh postcode, we have different one in Scotland.
The NHS App only works with the newest phones so I am sure this will not be a problem for admission.

I think you will be able to fill in a piece of paper at the ground. This is what pubs see to be doing. Loads of people don’t have the NHS ap.
It said QR codes 'available', nothing about mandatory, as they have all our details. If not I will just flash my 3210 at it, no one will be the wiser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.