Revenge

Brake in to house , tape box of matches up side down to bottom of kitchen door, tape sand paper to floor of kitchen..... Cut gas pipe in kitchen.......boom ...... Up to you .... Just like to say I think you should never do this .......... Never ...... But it is your life enjoy.

Do you know any Corgi registered gas engineers? I wouldn't know how to cut a gas pipe...

If you have email, phone number and address, sign him / her mup to as many spammy advertising agencies as possible they will be bombarded and driven mad hourlie with phone calls, emails and letters while you remain anonymous

I unintentionally messed with the wrong nerds once and was a victim off this. It was horrible but appreciated the effort that was put in

Last edited:
Post his address on here. He will have a section in the Evening News soon enough once Winston arrived at his door.

if they're in a relationship just get their partner's number and start sending them flirty and suggestive texts and how the last "meeting" was so intimate and lovely, addressed to the person involved. That would cause a row, and as they're such a dick then their partner deserves better anyway.

if they're in a relationship just get their partner's number and start sending them flirty and suggestive texts and how the last "meeting" was so intimate and lovely, addressed to the person involved. That would cause a row, and as they're such a dick then their partner deserves better anyway.

Unfortunately mate that's pretty much what led to this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.