Ribery - Bayerns Only Buyer

sam the drummer said:
Ribery is my favourite non City player, but at this moment in time I see no reason why he would come here unfortunatly
If we are honest the only reason would be to make a decent bit of cash, i mean he has won the bundensliga (sp) before and it doesnt look like bayern are going to win the cl anytime soon so if bayern are stubborn with the fee this is possibly the only way he could come to us

Ribery is a great talented footballer and I would love us to sign him, if we was going to put £100m in for Kaka then i think we should for Ribery. (IMO)

Luke The Blue said:
Ribery is a great talented footballer and I would love us to sign him, if we was going to put £100m in for Kaka then i think we should for Ribery. (IMO)

I agree that Ribery is worth as much as Kaka as a footballer but a lot of Kaka's transfer value to us was as a sort of Brazilian bullshit Beckham kind of shirt selling, PR, character which Ribery obviously isn't!

I'd happily smash the uk record for him though. Born to play in the PL imo.

Neville Kneville said:
Luke The Blue said:

I agree that Ribery is worth as much as Kaka as a footballer but a lot of Kaka's transfer value to us was as a sort of Brazilian bullshit Beckham kind of shirt selling, PR, character which Ribery obviously isn't!

this x 1,000,000

ribery is a fantastic player and will not stop working, the heartbeat of the france team no doubt.
very much under rated in my opinion.

I also think that he is probably the only super player that is a 'hughes' type of a player, works his bollocks off and is extremely talented

alextrueblue said:
Neville Kneville said:
Luke The Blue said:

this x 1,000,000

ribery is a fantastic player and will not stop working, the heartbeat of the france team no doubt.
very much under rated in my opinion.
This is why I like him, my ideal team would be full of talented players who always put the effort in such as Torres SWP Ireland Tevez Aguero Ribery

sam the drummer said:
Ribery is my favourite non City player, but at this moment in time I see no reason why he would come here unfortunatly

i think he would want to come here because we have the most articulate and tactically astute manager in the premiership, and is also a fantasic motivator. ;)

If I'm not mistaken, when Ribéry was angling for a move away from his last club in France two years ago, although several clubs were reported to be interested, Only Bayern made a decent offer. This despite his obvious talent. How times change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.