Ribery - Bayerns Only Buyer

do you think we would even go in for him or is it a case of once bitten twice shy after the january kaka affair

BlueMooner87 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Although he's a very talented player, he is not worth £100,000,000. I know we have great wealth and that they make double this amount of money per day but to spend that on a player who looks like Gary Chuckle only uglier on top of the fact it'd match the fee we was willing to spend on Kaká (when on another level in terms of talent) is ludicrus to be honest. I wouldn't be very happy if we spent that amount of money on him at all. Tranny and Kaká have gone to Real for less money and they're two of the best in the world realistically, whether you want to admit that or not is your problem.

In conclusion I would not pay that much for Ribery as he is not worth that amount of money when you consider the level of his talent.
the thing is we are a little stuck at the moment, i think if we want to get the great worlds talent we will have to pay way over the top untill we get into CL and have proven our worth, i think it all depends on which direction the owners wish to go to get us to the next level
What so we should pay 100 million for a player. Don't be daft. Everyone would rip us off then. We pay what we value a player, simple. That is the way businesses should be run.

citizens_1976 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Although he's a very talented player, he is not worth £100,000,000. I know we have great wealth and that they make double this amount of money per day but to spend that on a player who looks like Gary Chuckle only uglier on top of the fact it'd match the fee we was willing to spend on Kaká (when on another level in terms of talent) is ludicrus to be honest. I wouldn't be very happy if we spent that amount of money on him at all. Tranny and Kaká have gone to Real for less money and they're two of the best in the world realistically, whether you want to admit that or not is your problem.

In conclusion I would not pay that much for Ribery as he is not worth that amount of money when you consider the level of his talent.
the thing is we are a little stuck at the moment, i think if we want to get the great worlds talent we will have to pay way over the top untill we get into CL and have proven our worth, i think it all depends on which direction the owners wish to go to get us to the next level
What so we should pay 100 million for a player. Don't be daft. Everyone would rip us off then. We pay what we value a player, simple. That is the way businesses should be run.
football is a buisness in its own and regular buisness rules do not apply, if they did kaka would be in our squad now and ac milan would be £40 million richer

BlueMooner87 said:
citizens_1976 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
C_T_I_D said:

football is a buisness in its own and regular buisness rules do not apply, if they did kaka would be in our squad now and ac milan would be £40 million richer
Yes and 91 for Kaka looked stupid when Real got him for sooo much less. Ribery for 100 million, sounds absolutely ridiculous. We could buy 5 top wonderkids for that.

yes but if you read my previous posts we have to pay over the odds if we want this type of player and that it depends on what route the owners wish to go dows as to if we aim for huge names or solid buys or if it is one bitten twice shy because of the kaka episode.

You have to remember that 100 mill is not a huge sum of money to these people

He's worth it. Whoever signs Ribery has won the lottery IMO. He is pure class. He's in the same class as Messi, Ronaldo and Kaka.

no doubt about it he is top class and one of the best wingers in the business, but he has clearly said he doesnt want to go to the premiereship because he doesnt like the weather in england. If anything he wants to be a galactico but real are not going to cough up 100 million as good of a player as he is but no way. Yes we can definately afford him and he would improve our team drastically, but with that sort of money we could strengthen numerous positions and it would be money badly spent.

Irazabal20 said:
no doubt about it he is top class and one of the best wingers in the business, but he has clearly said he doesnt want to go to the premiereship because he doesnt like the weather in england. If anything he wants to be a galactico but real are not going to cough up 100 million as good of a player as he is but no way. Yes we can definately afford him and he would improve our team drastically, but with that sort of money we could strengthen numerous positions and it would be money badly spent.
the point i am trying to make is we have the funds to buy ribery and strengthen other areas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.