Ribery - Bayerns Only Buyer

i think the weather will be an issue for many top players. when you have all the luxuries your 120+000/per week salary gives you, the one thing that spoils quality of life is the weather in manchester/northern england. whats the point of having a convertible if its raining a lot of the time? the mediterranean lifestyle more outdoor as well. i can see spain staying as the main country for top players, with the weather as a major reason, if everything else in contract negotiations is equal between clubs, which maybe the case with ribery.

For a 100 million I'd tell them to p1ss right off.....You give them 100 million and all of a sudden you've got a very good team who are competing with ourselves for any other decent player, pushing that players price sky high!!! So then you end up with two well and truely over priced players on your books.

And I know we can afford it, but I would like to rule this football world using certain a bit of panache. :)

miasma said:
i think the weather will be an issue for many top players. when you have all the luxuries your 120+000/per week salary gives you, the one thing that spoils quality of life is the weather in manchester/northern england. whats the point of having a convertible if its raining a lot of the time? the mediterranean lifestyle more outdoor as well. i can see spain staying as the main country for top players, with the weather as a major reason, if everything else in contract negotiations is equal between clubs, which maybe the case with ribery.

Possible, but your only talking about a 4-5 year contract and then by that time you'd far richer and besides there's not many clubs paying 120+000 per week. If we were to buy a top player and pay him 60,000 to a 100,000 a week more, then over a five year period that would work out as upto 26 million pounds above what he would earn staying at his original club.

I for one would'nt mind a bit of rain occassionally when you put it like that...besides Manchester is the most happening place in Europe IMHO :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.