Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
you just dont know that so stop saying it. Taking a player off to rest him is not a manager not wanting him on the pitch full stop

Well I know what I can see happening, I know most of you can too but I admire your defence of a City player just hope you are proved right and not me as if I am it will be yet another disappointing season.

We will see who is right, hope your all man enough to come on and admit either way, I will be.

CTID Thread RIP. for now.
Thank fuck for that, cya dickhead

bluemoon27 said:
been away for the weekend got back browsing through and this is the worst thread ive seen in ages

Same mate, been on a relaxing weekend away, got back in to have a browse and saw this thread which is overspilling with verbal diarrhea.

ussy said:
why have you stopped replying to that german guy who answered you back???

He doesn't respond to me / that post anymore because he knows he was talking bullshit about Ribery working harder than Robinho. I guess he didn't expect that someone on here actually watches him play week in week out (unlike himself who has probably only seen youtube videos of him).

so another fan dares question Robbies position at the club and gets shouted down. Time will tell, but I never EVER thought this player was anyway near the top 10 players in the world and I will not change this view just because he wears a blue shirt. His work rate is pathetic and his effectiveness in many games is dub par. A few tricks and stunning performances one in every 5/6 games does not make you world class. Good players are good all the time.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
so another fan dares question Robbies position at the club and gets shouted down. Time will tell, but I never EVER thought this player was anyway near the top 10 players in the world and I will not change this view just because he wears a blue shirt. His work rate is pathetic and his effectiveness in many games is dub par. A few tricks and stunning performances one in every 5/6 games does not make you world class. Good players are good all the time.

Ronaldo constantly went missing in Champions League games and in big games in general. Yet he is regarded as the best player on the world or 2nd best (behind Messi). His work rate is apalling, no tracking back whatsoever.

Robinho scored 15 goals last season for crying out loud give the guy a break.

1017: Big club alert, big club alert: these words have just been printed in French newspaper L'Equipe, emanating from the mouth of Bayern Munich flier Franck Ribery: "It's the first time that I haven't really felt close to a coach. There's not much feeling between us at all," he said about boss Louis van Gaal. Anyone got a spare £57m?

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

Great stuff a team full of cloggers nice!!!!!!!!

avoidconfusion said:
ussy said:
why have you stopped replying to that german guy who answered you back???

He doesn't respond to me / that post anymore because he knows he was talking bullshit about Ribery working harder than Robinho. I guess he didn't expect that someone on here actually watches him play week in week out (unlike himself who has probably only seen youtube videos of him).

I did respond to our German football expert, can I ask how many games in the flesh has he seen Ribery play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.