Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
ussy said:

His work rate is a problem, the fact the manager doesn't want him on the pitch is a problem.
you just dont know that so stop saying it. Taking a player off to rest him is not a manager not wanting him on the pitch full stop

Thats because I care about my club(not Robinho) and believe in what I am saying

what have you got against our top scorer last year?

We didnt buy him for his work rate and just because he didnt play yesterday doesnt make him a bad player.

What your saying is because he was a sub yesterday he should be sold, does that mean you think we should selling everyone on the bench yesterday.

Thank god you dont manage my team

kiam06 said:
ussy said:
oh ffs you never ever give up, you'll always bring something else in to this..... i just want you to answer 1 question, where is your proof that Robinho will cause disruption in the dressing room?? If you show me proof then fair enough, but if you cant then it shows that you chat shit without knowing owt.

Madrid.
Jesus..... your bloody stupid. How many times have people on here told you the reason he started to dislike madrid??? because they tried to get ronaldo by giving robinho plus a lot of money. This pissed him right off and thats the reason he hated them, is that so hard to understand??? Now at city are we gonna do the same thing? like offer robinho plus 50 million for messi??? They were different circumstances at madrid, circumstances that are very highly unlikely to happen at city you dumb nob

kiam06 said:
ussy said:
oh ffs you never ever give up, you'll always bring something else in to this..... i just want you to answer 1 question, where is your proof that Robinho will cause disruption in the dressing room?? If you show me proof then fair enough, but if you cant then it shows that you chat shit without knowing owt.

Madrid.
PMSL we are going round in circles because you clearly wont listen. A player used in a deal for another player wanted to leave as he felt he was being used. That is not suprising. He also caused so much disruption in the dressing room that Madrid won the league that year.

Uwe Roslers Grandad said:
Thats because I care about my club(not Robinho) and believe in what I am saying

what have you got against our top scorer last year?

We didnt buy him for his work rate and just because he didnt play yesterday doesnt make him a bad player.

What your saying is because he was a sub yesterday he should be sold, does that mean you think we should selling everyone on the bench yesterday.

Thank god you dont manage my team
lol

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
PMSL we are going round in circles because you clearly wont listen. A player used in a deal for another player wanted to leave as he felt he was being used. That is not suprising. He also caused so much disruption in the dressing room that Madrid won the league that year.
hes clearly stupid, the amount of times hes been told the reason its just amazing he still doesnt understand it

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
His work rate is a problem, the fact the manager doesn't want him on the pitch is a problem.
you just dont know that so stop saying it. Taking a player off to rest him is not a manager not wanting him on the pitch full stop

Well I know what I can see happening, I know most of you can too but I admire your defence of a City player just hope you are proved right and not me as if I am it will be yet another disappointing season.

We will see who is right, hope your all man enough to come on and admit either way, I will be.

CTID Thread RIP. for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.