Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
ussy said:
where did you say some??? i didnt read that mate, what i read was "Thats because i care about my club (not Robinho)" so you were suggesting that those who have a differing view to yours care more about Robinho than the club.

The club as whole is the most imoprtant thing to me, by keeping Robinho I think it will have a adverse effect on the squad as the season moves on. I want a united squad focused on winning matches rather than an upset superstar causing problems in the dressing room, so I think there is a clear choice for me the club or Robinho..... you decide.
Until Robinho actually starts causing problems in the dressing room (which i dont think he will) ill stick to both atm thanks.

kiam06 said:
ussy said:
where did you say some??? i didnt read that mate, what i read was "Thats because i care about my club (not Robinho)" so you were suggesting that those who have a differing view to yours care more about Robinho than the club.

The club as whole is the most imoprtant thing to me, by keeping Robinho I think it will have a adverse effect on the squad as the season moves on. I want a united squad focused on winning matches rather than an upset superstar causing problems in the dressing room, so I think there is a clear choice for me the club or Robinho..... you decide.
it is clear that your opinion is that Robinho will kick off whereas as everything that has happened in regards to Robi has been positive. He is happy at city and everytime you hear someone say this you call them deluded and imply that Robinho is constantly lying with what he said. I personally think you always believe there is a 'problem' at city when in fact there isnt one. You cannot call people deluded when you have nothing factual in your arguement that he will kick off

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
it is clear that your opinion is that Robinho will kick off whereas as everything that has happened in regards to Robi has been positive. He is happy at city and everytime you hear someone say this you call them deluded and imply that Robinho is constantly lying with what he said. I personally think you always believe there is a 'problem' at city when in fact there isnt one. You cannot call people deluded when you have nothing factual in your arguement that he will kick off
agreed

ussy said:
kiam06 said:
Until Robinho actually starts causing problems in the dressing room (which i dont think he will) ill stick to both atm thanks.

It will be too late then, the window will have closed. The only reason I am bringing this up is because the window is open, from 5pm tomz I will not mention this matter again ( I'm sure you're glad to hear).

kiam06 said:
ussy said:

It will be too late then, the window will have closed. The only reason I am bringing this up is because the window is open, from 5pm tomz I will not mention this matter again ( I'm sure you're glad to hear).
oh ffs you never ever give up, you'll always bring something else in to this..... i just want you to answer 1 question, where is your proof that Robinho will cause disruption in the dressing room?? If you show me proof then fair enough, but if you cant then it shows that you chat shit without knowing owt.

ussy said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
agreed

His work rate is a problem, the fact the manager doesn't want him on the pitch is a problem.

ussy said:
kiam06 said:
oh ffs you never ever give up, you'll always bring something else in to this..... i just want you to answer 1 question, where is your proof that Robinho will cause disruption in the dressing room?? If you show me proof then fair enough, but if you cant then it shows that you chat shit without knowing owt.

Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.