Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

bizzbo said:
Real-City said:
In Robinho's first season in the PL he had an adjustment period where he only scored 14 pitiful goals and was tied for fourth in the league with the oh so "amazing" Fernando Torres. I'll take Robbie especially with the players he has around him now. He will only get better with the better players around him.

robbie had a great first season. he's being asked to play a slightly different role this time. last season we one striker up front and the whole team was set up to get robbie in the box. this time, we have two strikers, he has a little more responsibility to the rest of the team. 14 goals this season would be fantastic, but it's just as important for him to play for the rest of the team, and help us keep our shape and retain possession a little more.

I was being sarcastic. I love Robinho. He was my favorite player in the world before he came to City and that makes him even more my favorite player now that he is here, though Stevie is a close second.

Jammy said:
How do you kknow Ribery's workrate in the prem would be better than Robbie's?

Ribery has never played over here.

Plus Robinho on his day is nothing short of orgasmic and the best player in the prem imo.

Agreed on all counts. The OP has had a long week and i would imagine is looking forward to 'something for the weekend'.

Lose Robinho......tut, tut, tut, tut, tut!

The most stupid OP ever. Also, Ribery has said if he leaves Bayern it will be for Real.

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

FAIL

i've not seen enough of Ribery to pass judgement on how good he is, didnt impress me at the 2006 world cup to be honest

OP you couldn't possibly have found yourself in a smaller minority with that view.

Robbie scored 15 goals last season, wait is that right? Yes, yes it is FIFTEEN goals in his first season, aswell as a bag full of assists and game changing runs, passes, bits of skill etc.

If we get rid of Petrov, and Ribery is happy to play away games or sit on the bench then i'm all for us buying him but otherwise i see him off to Chelski, and you know what? Thats fine by me.

Robbie all the way!

Is Ribery a better player than Robbie? Would he have a better 1st season too?

Fact - there is an agreement (struck this week) that Ribery will be join Real Madrid next summer.

the only thing that may change this will be Bayerns lack of cash, this may force the transfer to happen sooner.

To be honest, I was told by an ex academy player this week that City are looking to offload Robinho.

Now the guy is Rag and could be winding me up but he was pretty adamant. Plus I don't know why an ex academy player would still have contacts in the club as it was about 6 years ago he was there.

He seems to think that City see him as a bit of a prima donna and are just waiting for him to do something wrong so they can get rid of him. I hope not as I think Robbie could turn into something really special here. On his day he is absolutely magical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.