Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

all ill say on the matter is i wouldnt be gutted if robinho left, id be disappointed, sure, but not gutted.

2zi3hag.jpg

Robbie was the start of the revolution hope he's still here when it all comes to fruition, on his day the guy's awesome. fantastic ability imo.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
To be honest, I was told by an ex academy player this week that City are looking to offload Robinho.

Now the guy is Rag and could be winding me up but he was pretty adamant. Plus I don't know why an ex academy player would still have contacts in the club as it was about 6 years ago he was there.

He seems to think that City see him as a bit of a prima donna and are just waiting for him to do something wrong so they can get rid of him. I hope not as I think Robbie could turn into something really special here. On his day he is absolutely magical.

So basically a Rag who hasn't been at City for 6 years told you he was going?

lol.

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

fuck off, robbie is the centre piece of the revolution.
better than tevez IMO and by far the biggest name in our team.
selling robbie for us would be like the rags selling thier ladyboy!!!

LongLang said:
kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

fuck off, robbie is the centre piece of the revolution.
better than tevez IMO and by far the biggest name in our team.
selling robbie for us would be like the rags selling thier ladyboy!!!

I would be absolutley fuming if we sold Robbie,he is by far the most talented player in our team and he is starting to put a shift in now 2,(last night first half he was everywhere),i can well imagine him being a right charactor in the dressing room 2,he loves our club we love him,well most of us,so why would the club try and piss most of us off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.