Ricard liability Dunne

RD1 said:
This is a joke right???

Player of the year for 4 years. Hero.

Let's not forget where we've come from lads or we will end up no better than rags.

Thats says alot more about where the club as a whole was rather than him being a great defender

BoyBlue_1985 said:
RD1 said:
This is a joke right???

Let's not forget where we've come from lads or we will end up no better than rags.

Thats says alot more about where the club as a whole was rather than him being a great defender

Not a world-class defender but far better than his critics would have you believe, had he not returned from injury in time I firmly believe Villa would have been relegated, just as City would have been without his contribution in the lean years.

lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
RD1 said:
This is a joke right???

Not a world-class defender but far better than his critics would have you believe, had he not returned from injury in time I firmly believe Villa would have been relegated, just as City would have been without his contribution in the lean years.

He has done nothing since he came back to suggest he kept Villa up. In fact he cost them 3 points yesterday

A complete lack of respect and needless anti-Irish bigotry in one opening post.
Really no need for this at all.

By all accounts he had a good game apart from the moment of madness giving away the penalty which would be typical of him, but yeah it was a ridiculous challenge the Spurs player was actually leaving the box and had no hope of scoring from where he was.

whp.blue said:
just watched MOTD and that useless irish pudding at it again

how many times can he cost his side points ?

yet another reckless challenge he could have cost Villa their prem place what a clown will he ever learn

I am so glad we got shut we would never have been challenging for the league with that clown in our side

When did you start following City? 2008?

Disgrace of a post

Dunney is a blue and was nothing but a great ambassador for our club

He might not have been good enough for where we were going but your post is bang out of order

BoyBlue_1985 said:
lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

He has done nothing since he came back to suggest he kept Villa up. In fact he cost them 3 points yesterday

2points not 3 and the last 2 draws could well be crucial in keeping Villa up.

lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
lancs blue said:

2points not 3 and the last 2 draws could well be crucial in keeping Villa up.

Right that is correct but that doesnt prove Dunne is the reason they have stayed up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.