Ricard liability Dunne

whp.blue said:
just watched MOTD and that useless irish pudding at it again

how many times can he cost his side points ?

yet another reckless challenge he could have cost Villa their prem place what a clown will he ever learn

I am so glad we got shut we would never have been challenging for the league with that clown in our side

what does his nationality have to do with anything?

Jesus wept...
What a stupid o.p.!
Mods, please, please do not delete this thread. Leave it up and let's bump it daily to forever embarrass the ungrateful twat that started it.

Player of the year for four straight seasons - enough said.

whp.blue said:

yet another reckless challenge he could have cost Villa their prem place what a clown will he ever learn

I am so glad we got shut we would never have been challenging for the league with that clown in our side

If there's one downside to our possible PL success this season it's new supporters like you trying to hog the enjoyment. Where were you when Dunney was our best player year in year out? Fuck off idiot. If there's any consolation it's that no matter how hard you try You'll NEVER get the same satisfaction as us long time supporters.

whp.blue said:

he was a very important player for us at the time and as such has my thanks and respect

Listen.......mate

He was here.......

He was there........

He was every fucking where..........

RICHARD DUNNE.........RICHARD DUNNE!!!

Sometimes he single handedly kept us in a game. He had the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Because of the constant onslaught we had to defend against in those days, of course he would score the odd own goal. He will be forever a City legend no matter what he does/did after leaving us. He will be always welcome at City.....

RD1 said:
This is a joke right???

Player of the year for 4 years. Hero.

Let's not forget where we've come from lads or we will end up no better than rags.
Dunney is one of my favourite ever City players. Gave 100% every game. It's all you can ask of anybody.

At least spell his name correctly!

I have been watching us for 35 years this year. Not many players stick in my memory as being of legend status in that time.

Dunne was and always will be a City legend. He together with Barton and maybe one or two others kept us in this league from 06-08 when we were truly shite. Had we gone down then I am convinced we would be now be talking about another missed play off opportunity in the championship.

Show some respect.

I dont like the abuse Barton gets either. Yes he isnt everyones cup of tea and is a bit gobby but he always put a shift in for us!

Richard Dunne is the sort of player we should never forget as we move onwards and upwards as a club. He has always 'got' City and has always said positive things about the club (if not everyone in it) since he left. He will always be welcome here as far as I, and I imagine most City fans, are concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.