Ricard liability Dunne

Richard Dunne was a legend and a great servant. Genuine supporters know this and would never disrespect him like this idiot OP. I don't need to see another of his posts to know he's nothing but a bandwaggoner. Enjoy our success this season you prick but know it means much more to those of us who'll never forget players like Dunney. SHAME ON YOU.

Skashion said:
whp.blue said:
valid point well made

still drunk from yesterday

however I feel that dunne time and time again has proved he is a pudding of a defender and a liabilty to any club stupid enough to play him
After we got the money it was only a matter of time. If he was good enough at the top level another club would have snapped him up. However, whilst he was here, he was a good and loyal (if error-prone) servant and showed his class when he refused to celebrate his goal against us. For that reason I think most blues, whilst agreeing he did need to go, would think the tone to be quite harsh.
Thankyou ^ Top post!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
At least spell his name correctly!

I have been watching us for 35 years this year. Not many players stick in my memory as being of legend status in that time.

Dunne was and always will be a City legend. He together with Barton and maybe one or two others kept us in this league from 06-08 when we were truly shite. Had we gone down then I am convinced we would be now be talking about another missed play off opportunity in the championship.

Show some respect.

I dont like the abuse Barton gets either. Yes he isnt everyones cup of tea and is a bit gobby but he always put a shift in for us!

brilliant post.

Richard Dunne will always be very fondly remembered by the real City supporters, who were here through the dark days before HH Sheikh Mansour bought the club.

My outstanding memory of Dunninho is his (and Micah's) performances in the two derbies the season we did the double over scum - Sven's season.

They were absolutely outstanding in both games and on occasion, threw everything into challenges to keep the evil Salford hoardes at bay.

There were many other top performances from Dunnie, but those are the two that really stand out for me.

Love Dun monster, he had a few off days yeah but he was also a beast when he was on his game and always showed fight and spirit.

Sorry op you won't see me knocking him.

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
Richard Dunne was a legend and a great servant. Genuine supporters know this and would never disrespect him like this idiot OP. I don't need to see another of his posts to know he's nothing but a bandwaggoner. Enjoy our success this season you prick but know it means much more to those of us who'll never forget players like Dunney. SHAME ON YOU.

This is the new standard response to someone who doesn't agree with you

What a disgraceful opening post, i'm really disappointed a city fan would stoop so low.

Richard Dunne was an absolute hero for city, player of the year 4 years in a row he was a rock at the back for us time and time again.It's amazing that a city fan could so openly slate a legend to so many other city fans.

Just wondering was the op actually supporting city at the time or just recently jumped on the bandwagon?

SilvaSurfer said:
What a disgraceful opening post, i'm really disappointed a city fan would stoop so low.

Richard Dunne was an absolute hero for city, player of the year 4 years in a row he was a rock at the back for us time and time again.It's amazing that a city fan could so openly slate a legend to so many other city fans.

Just wondering was the op actually supporting city at the time or just recently jumped on the bandwagon?

Why dont you look at the date he joined to see if he jumped on the bandwagon monkey train

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.