Richard Dunne {merged}

Damocles

Administrator
Dear Management of City,

I have just seen an interview with Richard Dunne regarding his move to Aston Villa. It seems he never wanted to leave, and was forced out of the club because 'we needed the money'. He wanted to stay and fight for his place, to help us achieve something. He said that he still loves the club, the fans and would want to come back.
All the PR spin in the world doesn't cover the fact that you've just sold a player who wants to play, who is good enough (hence his appearences this season), and understood the soul of the club after been here for 4.5 times the length you have.

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks,
Damocles

Re: To: City Re: Richard Dunne

Just in on SSN about 20 minutes ago. He's in a ROI kit if that helps.

How could he be forced out? He had 3 years left on his contract didn't he? Surely he could have chosen to stay and fight even if he would no longer have been an automatic starter? Can't believe that he was 'forced'.

Dunne - ok if you want top 6/8

Not top4/title challengers

People are mixing sentiment for dunne and his playing abilities

Damocles said:
Dear Management of City,

I have just seen an interview with Richard Dunne regarding his move to Aston Villa. It seems he never wanted to leave, and was forced out of the club because 'we needed the money'. He wanted to stay and fight for his place, to help us achieve something. He said that he still loves the club, the fans and would want to come back.
All the PR spin in the world doesn't cover the fact that you've just sold a player who wants to play, who is good enough (hence his appearences this season), and understood the soul of the club after been here for 4.5 times the length you have.

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks,
Damocles

Dear Damocles

He wasn't good enough, scored too many own goals, very rarely scored for City, made crucial mistakes that cost us games and could'nt pass the ball to a City shirt. We got twice paid for him he has also been replaced by a player who can play LCH and LB as he is left footed, does score goals and is in the England squad. Dunne never would have won an England cap if he'd been English. BTW we don't need the money

pp
City Management

Unlike your Tevez post, Damocles, this time I don't agree.

Dunne's time at City had come to a close. He has lost his edge and makes too many errors.

We have signed players better than him. We need to have young players on the fringes, versatile players like Onuoha and Kompany.

I'm glad he was sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.