Richard Keys "City blow a fortune"

Not sure why most people are disagreeing with his article to be honest.

Obviously the headline figure is wrong, but if you strip away the bullshit and Mancini paragraph Keys is pretty much on point.

Have we wasted a shitload of money on mediocre (at best) players? Yes.

Have we been almost suicidal in our lack of good quality home grown signings? Of course.

Have we, potentially, blown out advantage with two years of poor transfer policy? Quite possibly.

Is Keys a tw@t? Without doubt.

Bang on the money.
We have wasted a shit load of money on mediocre / average players and not planned for the future regarding HG players.
But if you say that on here you are:
Rag / wum / troll or possibly all three.

Bang on the money.
We have wasted a shit load of money on mediocre / average players and not planned for the future regarding HG players.

why you pick the negatives out of the amount we've spent all teams waste money on players who fail or poor! look at the quality we have bought that's has won us 2 premier leagues

Bang on the money.
We've bought players who haven't worked out like every other club in the country. Some have cost us more than they normally would because City tax has to be added. If, by the end of this window we haven't adressed the HG quota then I'd be inclined to believe we're leaving it late and not planning ahead as well as we should - if on the other hand we bring in the players we're linked with such as Sterling/Delph or Wilshire to supplement the EDS players who are on the brink of breaking into the squad then I'd say we're where we need to be.
You may not be a rag, Wum or Troll but you are somebody who chooses to look at the negative aspect instead of the positive, which just makes you a bit sad tbh.

We've bought players who haven't worked out like every other club in the country. Some have cost us more than they normally would because City tax has to be added. If, by the end of this window we haven't adressed the HG quota then I'd be inclined to believe we're leaving it late and not planning ahead as well as we should - if on the other hand we bring in the players we're linked with such as Sterling/Delph or Wilshire to supplement the EDS players who are on the brink of breaking into the squad then I'd say we're where we need to be.
You may not be a rag, Wum or Troll but you are somebody who chooses to look at the negative aspect instead of the positive, which just makes you a bit sad tbh.

Or maybe I'm a realist?
Wiltshire will not be at the Etihad next season - no way. No chance.
I believe Sterling will.

However the above should not be used to distract from our lack of forward planning in the last two transfer windows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.