Richard Keys "City blow a fortune"

Or maybe I'm a realist?
Wiltshire will not be at the Etihad next season - no way. No chance.
I believe Sterling will.

However the above should not be used to distract from our lack of forward planning in the last two transfer windows.
Why are you a realist? How do you know that it wasn't the plan all along(or at least over the last 2 transfer windows when we knew we had sanctions against us) to use this window to sort out our HG quota?
You're basing your assumptions on our DOF and other deal makers sat twiddling their thumbs not forward planning when every single thing I've read and heard about the people in charge tell me different. They are too professional, too respected in their fields to not have a plan in place.
I guess I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt instead Of whinging about things I don't have a clue about.

Why are you a realist? How do you know that it wasn't the plan all along(or at least over the last 2 transfer windows when we knew we had sanctions against us) to use this window to sort out our HG quota?
You're basing your assumptions on our DOF and other deal makers sat twiddling their thumbs not forward planning when every single thing I've read and heard about the people in charge tell me different. They are too professional, too respected in their fields to not have a plan in place.
I guess I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt instead Of whinging about things I don't have a clue about.
You Sir get the coconut for the correct answer.

Or maybe I'm a realist?
Wiltshire will not be at the Etihad next season - no way. No chance.
I believe Sterling will.

However the above should not be used to distract from our lack of forward planning in the last two transfer windows.

You see I'd rather looks at it that city were always going to address the home grown quota this summer FFP free.. Our club have it in hand...

You see I'd rather looks at it that city were always going to address the home grown quota this summer FFP free.. Our club have it in hand...

Of course we do.

People like Txiki don't go from being the canine's testicles at Barcelona to being dogshit at City in a couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.