Richard Keys next?

Ancient Citizen said:
What I am now hoping is that some busybody bloke arsehole makes a complaint when loose women make a comment about along the lines of 'He's got a nice bum,' or some other disgusting sexist comment ON AIR. Or when they take the piss out of men generally in every episode. This is now becoming that stupid. They certainly can't now say 'We were only joking,' if it is pushed to the max by a vindictive saddo who insists on 'Equality.'
Nobody with any sense would denigrate a woman doing any job, as long as they have the requisite qualifications and ability and I have no problem with those who do receiving censure. However, if this is allowed to escalate we'll all be terrified of saying 'She's got a nice arse' without worrying if sombody is listening/filming us. Although I am loving the fact that one of these tossers has gone with the other likely to follow, it is'nt for a lot of the reasons I've heard lately.

Totally agree with you.

Although, there are double standards everywhere you look these days. Take racism ... there are some music awards called the MOBO Awards - Music Of Black Orientation Awards - can you IMAGINE the uproar if there was a MOWO Awards - Music of White Orientation. Double standards at its highest.

Re: Richard Keys on Talksport.

He's trying his best to cling on to his job. 'I apologised for Andy and myself' Fuck off you hairy fucking prick.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Ancient Citizen said:
What I am now hoping is that some busybody bloke arsehole makes a complaint when loose women make a comment about along the lines of 'He's got a nice bum,' or some other disgusting sexist comment ON AIR. Or when they take the piss out of men generally in every episode. This is now becoming that stupid. They certainly can't now say 'We were only joking,' if it is pushed to the max by a vindictive saddo who insists on 'Equality.'
Nobody with any sense would denigrate a woman doing any job, as long as they have the requisite qualifications and ability and I have no problem with those who do receiving censure. However, if this is allowed to escalate we'll all be terrified of saying 'She's got a nice arse' without worrying if sombody is listening/filming us. Although I am loving the fact that one of these tossers has gone with the other likely to follow, it is'nt for a lot of the reasons I've heard lately.

Totally agree with you.

Although, there are double standards everywhere you look these days. Take racism ... there are some music awards called the MOBO Awards - Music Of Black Orientation Awards - can you IMAGINE the uproar if there was a MOWO Awards - Music of White Orientation. Double standards at its highest.
Care to define what is Music of White Orientation?

So many arguments detratcing from the main issue. Gray is a mysogynist who got caught out. Do you agree with his comments about women being inferior to men when it comes to understanding football?

Or how about the race issue. It's generally accepted that Uriah Rennie is a poor referee, but is he a poor referee because he is black? Furthermore, is Sian Massey going to become a poor assistant referee because she is a woman?

I think there are a few people going off the deep end over this and creating situations that aren't there.

Re: Richard Keys on Talksport.

Please don't sack me.......

Fuckin embarrasing,where's your self respect were wolf? Backtracking cnut.

"there are many people drinking from the well of success that we dug"

I love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.