Richard Keys next?

Bigged himself and Andy big stile..........Always thought he was Slimy bastard! I know now he is after listening to him....................

Jesus christ... who is this woman on Sky News? Plastic surgery and talking football.

Get back in the fucking kitchen.

His comments were a bit offside
Drums-02.bmp

Spiros said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Charlotte Jackson video should have been enough to sack Keys.

He laughs along with Gray and his pathetic attempt to exert his power over Charlotte Jackson.

The Redknapp video is just cringingly embarrassing to watch, again ingratiating himself with his footie buddies.

I have seen females go through hell at work with guys like Gray, dressing it up as banter, all the time, knowing their have position and influence.

Then forced to go through the disciplinary tribunal to back up their claims.

Thankfully, they have been hung by the very medium that has made them both very rich.

It's shameful anyone on here, who can condone or try to justify what has taken place.

When you sign a contract of employment, it does not begin and end with just office hours.

Certainly within a company which is worth £15bn.

Great post and almost impossible to argue with

Most of us as men (not that I'm saying everyone here is male), have no idea how it would feel to be on the recieving end of the kind of shite it seems Gray et al would regularly dish out.

I had it at work a while ago, in a previous job. It's not so much upsetting; it's just corny, tired, repetitive, and a bit creepy when you've constantly got crappy inuendo directed at you by a couple of middle aged, beer-bellied, over-the-hill, old enough to be your mate's dad, blokes, who think being crude to a 21 year old girl (as I was then) a) makes them feel young b)makes them feel attractive, and c) makes them look good in front of their mates.

And for some reason, it always was the middle aged ones - the young ones used to really back me up. Must be a generation or mid life crisis thing.

Bet_Lynch said:
Spiros said:
Great post and almost impossible to argue with

Most of us as men (not that I'm saying everyone here is male), have no idea how it would feel to be on the recieving end of the kind of shite it seems Gray et al would regularly dish out.

I had it at work a while ago, in a previous job. It's not so much upsetting; it's just corny, tired, repetitive, and a bit creepy when you've constantly got crappy inuendo directed at you by a couple of middle aged, beer-bellied, over-the-hill, old enough to be your mate's dad, blokes, who think being crude to a 21 year old girl (as I was then) a) makes them feel young b)makes them feel attractive, and c) makes them look good in front of their mates.

And for some reason, it always was the middle aged ones - the young ones used to really back me up. Must be a generation or mid life crisis thing.

Yeah it is those things you listed at best.

At worst it's bullying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.