Richards as C/Half ?

Soulboy said:
St Ives blue said:
Can't imagine Wigan tomorrow or even Liverpool on Wednesday having much attacking threat, so these games should give Savic a decent opportunity to bed in at CB, just in time for Spurs!

Liverpool on Wednesday?

Does Roberto Mancini know about this..?

I think he should be told.

did you not watch the second half of the first leg? guess not then

St Ives blue said:
Soulboy said:
St Ives blue said:
Can't imagine Wigan tomorrow or even Liverpool on Wednesday having much attacking threat, so these games should give Savic a decent opportunity to bed in at CB, just in time for Spurs!

Liverpool on Wednesday?

We play Liverpool after Spurs

St Ives blue said:
Soulboy said:
St Ives blue said:

Liverpool on Wednesday?

Give you a clue;

we don't play Liverpool until wednesday week.

jimharri said:
St Ives blue said:
Soulboy said:
Liverpool on Wednesday?

Give you a clue;

we don't play Liverpool until wednesday week.

doh! Still too early on Sunday for me. I'll get me coat anyway...

I'd start with Savic. Sure he's made a few mistakes but all our CB's have made a few in truth. Like all players he needs a run of games to find his feet, so Wigan is the perfect opportunity for him to step up and show us what a good player he can be.

We could also hedge our bets and play three at the back, allowing the full backs to bomb forward, while reverting to a back five when we're under pressure.

King Of All Geordies said:
I'd start with Savic. Sure he's made a few mistakes but all our CB's have made a few in truth. Like all players he needs a run of games to find his feet, so Wigan is the perfect opportunity for him to step up and show us what a good player he can be.

We could also hedge our bets and play three at the back, allowing the full backs to bomb forward, while reverting to a back five when we're under pressure.
No thanks. He's too prone to lapses of concentration/poor judgement. I'd go with Micah alongside JL, and either Zab or Ned at RB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.