Richards as C/Half ?

DTKOAG said:
In view of the ban for Kompany being upheld, Do you reckon Micah should be handed the role for the next 4 games as Lescotts partner ?

Absolutely, I was saying that straightaway. Its where he started out (partnering Dunn)and probably prefers to play. Let's put it this way - he couldnt be worse than any alternative so whats to lose?

ANY1aBLUE said:
DTKOAG said:
In view of the ban for Kompany being upheld, Do you reckon Micah should be handed the role for the next 4 games as Lescotts partner ?

Absolutely, I was saying that straightaway. Its where he started out (partnering Dunn)and probably prefers to play. Let's put it this way - he couldnt be worse than any alternative so whats to lose?
His attacking ability, nedum should play vs wigan, we will dominate most of the game so we will need richards to help us break them down.

You know, Micah could still make marauding runs from CB, but wouldn't be able to overlap and bulldoze his way on the wing.

Milner did a great job as wing back. He gets forward and can put in a great cross so I think Micah should be at centre half. His strength pace and leap mean he can do a great job there.

Jumanji said:
You know, Micah could still make marauding runs from CB, but wouldn't be able to overlap and bulldoze his way on the wing.

IF we haven't got enough 'attacking ability' without having to rely on a 'bulldozing/marauding' full back - then we can certainly kiss goodbye to the title ambition..............................the priority at the moment is to shore up the centre of defence to give us a stronger foundation - I dont trust Savic & Lescott to do so.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 am --<br /><br />
RandomJ said:
Milner did a great job as wing back. He gets forward and can put in a great cross so I think Micah should be at centre half. His strength pace and leap mean he can do a great job there.

You're dead right. Milner has actually played there for England (though it may have been on the left if memory serves) - Because of his obvious lack of pace, I actually believe Milner's future lies in a more withdrawn role.

Big No from me, he's really become the player he had the potential to be in the last 11 months and it was the move to Centre Back that actually buggered up his original progress, despite a couple of good performances. Micah is the best Right Back in the country and can be one of the best in Europe, let's allow him to do by becoming even stronger there and showing faith in Savic.

Working on the idea that we have spent around 70% of the Season so far "camped" like the Greeks around Troy in and around the oppositions Penalty area; what do Posters think about De Jong in this spot ?

Quick over the first few yards,reads the game well and brutal in a challenge and he can pass from the back.

Buscuits and Mascerano do it on a regular basis at Barca with little trouble.

(By the way, this is just an idea and I am happy enough with Savic.)

Can't imagine Wigan tomorrow or even Liverpool on Wednesday having much attacking threat, so these games should give Savic a decent opportunity to bed in at CB, just in time for Spurs!

St Ives blue said:
Can't imagine Wigan tomorrow or even Liverpool on Wednesday having much attacking threat, so these games should give Savic a decent opportunity to bed in at CB, just in time for Spurs!

Liverpool on Wednesday?

Does Roberto Mancini know about this..?

I think he should be told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.