Richards as C/Half ?

Lancet Fluke said:
grim up north said:
whothefisAlice said:
mate, he's shit and belongs nowhere near a top premier league outfit's first team...simple as. We could have started Nedum, Dedryk (if he was still with us), Pablo or Micah at cb. Savic has not really had a game of note to mention in my view, unless you can point one out...

think we should leave the important decisions to bobby than some of the kfa,s on here

Are you worried that the club are going to start making footballing decisions on the basis of opinions on this forum or something?

not in the slightest pal, im just greatful they take absolutely no notice of the idiots who post on this forum

Richards was airborne , but got nowhere near Rooney for the first rag goal at the Etihad last week , and he's no centre-back .......

black mamba said:
Richards was airborne , but got nowhere near Rooney for the first rag goal at the Etihad last week , and he's no centre-back .......

He was playing right back at the time. Rooney wasn't his man, but he still nearly got round to cover. I think Richards has everything you need to be a top quality centre back, except perhaps experience of playing there regularly.

grim up north said:
Lancet Fluke said:
grim up north said:
think we should leave the important decisions to bobby than some of the kfa,s on here

Are you worried that the club are going to start making footballing decisions on the basis of opinions on this forum or something?

not in the slightest pal, im just greatful they take absolutely no notice of the idiots who post on this forum

Indeed, hopefully they will just be taking notice of the superior, more enlightened poters, like your good self.

Lancet Fluke said:
grim up north said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Indeed, hopefully they will just be taking notice of the superior, more enlightened poters, like your good self.

glad you recognise a superior poster

grim up north said:
Lancet Fluke said:
grim up north said:

Oh yes I can spot them a mile off. They imply people aren't entitled to an opinion or just call them idiots for not having the same opinion as them.

Keep Richards at right back, and bring Onuoha back in at centre half.

Savic is a million miles away from being a top notch Premiership footballer at the moment.

He lacks pace, aerial ability, is frightened to death when the ball is at his feet, slows our game down and hasn't had a decent game at centre half yet.

Might make a good back up full back, or else give him a couple of years away on loan to improve him significantly.

I'm not writing him off yet, but at this point in time he's not even as good as Onuoha.

Savic hasn't impressed me, he looks like a reactionary player rather than one that see's what's going to happen, I know all CB's can't read the game like Komps but Savic looks uncomfortable on the ball too. Also if we move Richards inside then Zab can play, Zab is a winner and a decent leader on the pitch and we need that sort of player at this point.

Richards cannot play at CB
Proved this when Hughes played him there for months
The consequence of that was we almost lost the guy given how poor he was at CB
RM restored him at RB and that's where he should stay.

Lancet Fluke said:
grim up north said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Oh yes I can spot them a mile off. They imply people aren't entitled to an opinion or just call them idiots for not having the same opinion as them.

That's your opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.