Richards fit

Re: Tevez definitely out, but Micah is fit

Pigeonho said:
Should we push Lescott to the left, fucking Kolarov off and play Boyata alongside Vinny? Too risky?

I hate Kolarov.

Lescott's never a full back for me. Before Monday I'd have said keep Kolarov there, I've been more patient that most with him, but he was so utterly hideous on Monday that he cannot play. Zab at left back for me.

Feels like a lightning bolt just hit me on the tip of my penis. Great news about Micah.

Kinky Dribbler said:
Pigeonho said:
Should we push Lescott to the left, fucking Kolarov off and play Boyata alongside Vinny? Too risky?

I hate Kolarov.

Lescott's never a full back for me. Before Monday I'd have said keep Kolarov there, I've been more patient that most with him, but he was so utterly hideous on Monday that he cannot play. Zab at left back for me.

We've gotta be careful here. Micah definitely at right back but, if he breaks down after 20 miutes and we already have MadPab on at left back then we'd be fucked without a right back on the bench.
It has to be Lescott and Vinny in the middle with Pab on the left and Micah or DB staring on the right with the other on the bench. I'd be inclined to go with Boyata.
Anything to keep Kolarov away from the full-back positon....

Great news

-------------Dzeko

Kolarov-----Yaya----Spanish Dave

--------Barry-----Nige

Zabaleta--Joleen-Vince--Micah

---------------Hart

stonerblue said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

We've gotta be careful here. Micah definitely at right back but, if he breaks down after 20 miutes and we already have MadPab on at left back then we'd be fucked without a right back on the bench.
It has to be Lescott and Vinny in the middle with Pab on the left and Micah or DB staring on the right with the other on the bench. I'd be inclined to go with Boyata.
Anything to keep Kolarov away from the full-back positon....

the only place on the pitch for kolarov is on the left wing, but i hope AJ starts there on saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.