Richards in Olympic Squad

The cookie monster said:
Challenger1978 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the london olympic, you can keep them. the only thing to come out of this is more investment in londons infrastructure.

while manchester has this poxy fucking tram.

As a rough estimate I make it out to be around £40+ billion being spent on London and the south east.With the rail, underground and Olympics added together. What the fucking hell is the rest of the United Kingdom getting spent on it.
Your getting a new metrolink you miserable get.

You will be tuning in like the rest of the haters will be.

its an extention to a 19th century mode of transport, whoopty fucking do !!!!

and no i wont be looking in to the london olympic`s i`ll be washing my hair that fortnight

r.soleofsalford said:
The_mace said:
Can't blame Micah for going. England haven't got a chance of winning anything in the next 10-12 years. Got a good chance of picking up a medal for GB.

He might miss Charity shield (means fuck all) and maybe one or 2 games, but we've got Zab who is first choice at end of last season.

Good luck to him, glad that Beckham hasn't gone, shame that Giggs is in the squad though. I'm going to the game in Cardiff against Uruguay. I would boo him but it might not go down to well with the locals.

Surely this is a joke,

I`d be embarrassed to be picked for this London centric footballing none event.
Pearce is without a doubt a tosser, but in this case correct about Beckham. Why everyone is licking round the arse of this attention seeking, over the hill, self-promoting fucking show pony i have no idea. Everything he`s done has been for himself and his craving for celebrity, and the pricks that adore this effeminate twat want taking out into a field and putting out of their misery.

How is it a joke? GB have to play UAE, Senegal and Uruguay. They should easily get through that group. Then they will play either Mexico or South Korea and in the Semis play Brazil (but if they lose they'd be in a bronze medal match.) And either Spain in the final or Uruguay in 3rd place match.

The_mace said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The_mace said:
Can't blame Micah for going. England haven't got a chance of winning anything in the next 10-12 years. Got a good chance of picking up a medal for GB.

He might miss Charity shield (means fuck all) and maybe one or 2 games, but we've got Zab who is first choice at end of last season.

Good luck to him, glad that Beckham hasn't gone, shame that Giggs is in the squad though. I'm going to the game in Cardiff against Uruguay. I would boo him but it might not go down to well with the locals.

Surely this is a joke,

I`d be embarrassed to be picked for this London centric footballing none event.
Pearce is without a doubt a tosser, but in this case correct about Beckham. Why everyone is licking round the arse of this attention seeking, over the hill, self-promoting fucking show pony i have no idea. Everything he`s done has been for himself and his craving for celebrity, and the pricks that adore this effeminate twat want taking out into a field and putting out of their misery.

How is it a joke? GB have to play UAE, Senegal and Uruguay. They should easily get through that group. Then they will play either Mexico or South Korea and in the Semis play Brazil (but if they lose they'd be in a bronze medal match.) And either Spain in the final or Uruguay in 3rd place match.

it`s a joke of a competition and we will fail at yet again, stuart pearce couldnt guild us to a medal either with or without beanie the horse. i`d even let you give me odds even though we`re the home team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.