Richards in Olympic Squad

I can't wait for the olympics. I hate the England football team, why should I cheer for rags just because they're wearing a white shirt. I'm really looking forward to cheering GB on though as I feel British rather than English. I'd be really proud of Micah if he did win it and he's probably a good shout for Captain. Can't trust Giggs (might shag a team-mate's wife) and Bellamy isn't captain material.

The_mace said:
I can't wait for the olympics. I hate the England football team, why should I cheer for rags just because they're wearing a white shirt. I'm really looking forward to cheering GB on though as I feel British rather than English. I'd be really proud of Micah if he did win it and he's probably a good shout for Captain. Can't trust Giggs (might shag a team-mate's wife) and Bellamy isn't captain material.

Think I may have missed your point here, you dont cheer rags in white shirts but you cheer them in red white and blue?

ell said:
The_mace said:

Think I may have missed your point here, you dont cheer rags in white shirts but you cheer them in red white and blue?

I see your point but;

with England - Don't like England fans mentality, don't consider myself English, hate Man Utd players.

with GB - Hate Man Utd players (hopefully there will only be Giggs)

The_mace said:
Can't blame Micah for going. England haven't got a chance of winning anything in the next 10-12 years. Got a good chance of picking up a medal for GB.

He might miss Charity shield (means fuck all) and maybe one or 2 games, but we've got Zab who is first choice at end of last season.

Good luck to him, glad that Beckham hasn't gone, shame that Giggs is in the squad though. I'm going to the game in Cardiff against Uruguay. I would boo him but it might not go down to well with the locals.

Surely this is a joke,

I`d be embarrassed to be picked for this London centric footballing none event.
Pearce is without a doubt a tosser, but in this case correct about Beckham. Why everyone is licking round the arse of this attention seeking, over the hill, self-promoting fucking show pony i have no idea. Everything he`s done has been for himself and his craving for celebrity, and the pricks that adore this effeminate twat want taking out into a field and putting out of their misery.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
rickmcfc said:
Great news if true

Beg to differ, it's a fucking joke and Micah should tell Pearce to stick it up his arse.

So Bellamy and Giggs, both now bit-part players, are the over-age inclusions, and surprise, surprise, the first-choice best right back in the country for the Premier League champions will not be available for us.

United put the block on players being called up for the Olympics for a reason.

Will be missing for pre-season, the Charity Shield and start of the season at a good bet.

Innit

tolmie's hairdoo said:
rickmcfc said:
Great news if true

Beg to differ, it's a fucking joke and Micah should tell Pearce to stick it up his arse.

So Bellamy and Giggs, both now bit-part players, are the over-age inclusions, and surprise, surprise, the first-choice best right back in the country for the Premier League champions will not be available for us.

United put the block on players being called up for the Olympics for a reason.

Will be missing for pre-season, the Charity Shield and start of the season at a good bet.
He'll be fine. This will be his pre-season, he knows the club the players the manager and all that comes with it. The only thing he'll not get is to know any new players we might sign but I don't think there'll be many of them - one, maybe two.

He'll be back with us the weekend of the Community Shield.

Challenger1978 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the london olympic, you can keep them. the only thing to come out of this is more investment in londons infrastructure.

while manchester has this poxy fucking tram.

As a rough estimate I make it out to be around £40+ billion being spent on London and the south east.With the rail, underground and Olympics added together. What the fucking hell is the rest of the United Kingdom getting spent on it.

exactly mate the rest of us are getting part of the fucking bill

Was very amused when Fox Sports News (Australia) announced that Beckham has missed out in favour of Michael Richards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.