Richards Interview (The Sun With Quotes)

goatboy said:
i think sometimes we need to take the blue tinted shades off, of course he does'nt like being benched all the time and it's obvious over the last couple of months that the same goes for aj and even shaun most likely. he could have said it to another source as the sun are cnuts but the truth should never be stifled. we all know it, why be mad that he said it.

Sure we all know it. The problem is that the entire UK sports media have been eating us alive with trumped up articles about disharmony behind the scenes.

Now Richards fans the flames and in doing so drops to team mates in the shit with him.

He has clearly put his own interests ahead of his team and fans so that he can win advertise himself as a transfer target.

What a big selfish sook he is.

although i do feel for him that he wants to play blah blah...

but seriously, not like this

and to bring AJ into it... AJ has had a good string of games lately and has nothing to complain about.

goatboy said:
no one ever accused footballers of being the sharpest tools in the shed, so he wants to play more which sub does'nt

He seems to have said rather more than "I want to play with greater frequency." Please don't try to ameliorate the gravity of this by playing the low-expectations card. His timing couldn't be better, could it?

Newsflash sunshine! You ain't that good. If you were you wouldn't be on the bench, or left out all together. Do you seriously think you're going to get a start for England playing 'regular' football at a club that isn't in the mix for a trophy? Grow up, put your melon down and fulfill your potential here. The caps will come.

So AJ dont play enough? WTF? Micah zip it. Im so damn tired to read about all the moaning everyday.

There I was earlier saying he's been one of our most improved players this season and that he's finally maturing into a man.

This is all my fault.

Micah's a good lad but he doesn't help himself with stuff like this. If he stays here and does as he's told, then he can win many titles with us.

God damn right when I was about to order my Micah away kit.

I really hope he stays cause I think he can be class as the best of em.

What does he think he will achieve going to the Sun other than cause unrest within the club? What an airhead!!! I wont lose any sleep if he goes, i've never liked him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.